Fala, Maira, Cygin, etc.

Chalis

Alright, now Alvis openly says he is a descendant from Fala and Maira, but Maira was Galle XVII(?)'s younger brother and was banished(?).

Did the public know Maira was of Lopt decent? Maira would be Cygin's (somethingfather) right, but Alvis says he's of Maira's descent. But no one knew about Cygin (because she would have been burned alive if they did or I guess Victor didn't care?) and if Alvis got it from Victor, then does that mean Azel has trace amounts of Lopt?

Also, MairaXFala?

I'm doubtful of all of these, please put my mind at peace.

So Victor took Cygin without asking any questions

Victor is a pervert, he'd do anyone.

When and who found out about Cygin's ancestry?

Manfloy is obsessed with that crap, so him I guess. It shouldn't be hard anyway if you research Maira.

Alright, now Alvis openly says he is a descendant from Fala and Maira, but Maira was Galle XVII(?)'s younger brother and was banished(?).

Did the public know Maira was of Lopt decent? Maira would be Cygin's (somethingfather) right, but Alvis says he's of Maira's descent. But no one knew about Cygin (because she would have been burned alive if they did or I guess Victor didn't care?) and if Alvis got it from Victor, then does that mean Azel has trace amounts of Lopt?

Also, MairaXFala?

I'm doubtful of all of these, please put my mind at peace.

Only Cigyun who has Lopto blood in her. Victor is Fala only.

Alvis didn't know he has Lopto blood until Manfloy tell him. And the public didn't know about Maira's descendant, since they all isolated themselves. Manfloy does know though.

Victor was a heavy womaniser, but the only woman he really loved was Cigyun (who was also his wife). He hund himself after finding about her affair, after all.

Victor was a heavy womaniser, but the only woman he really loved was Cigyun (who was also his wife). He hund himself after finding about her affair, after all.

That, or he didn't accept the fact his wife is cheating behind his back.