Lucky stats

luigi bros

Whats the luckiest thing that happened to you stat wise. Mine is I've gotten a 16 speed Soren at level I think 12 without speed wings.

Edited by luigi bros

Navarre ended up with 15 defense last time I played Mystery of the Emblem. He put Oguma to shame. I've been pretty lucky with Asvel's magic as well. He had 12 magic at level 16 one time (no scrolls, either). I've had some luck with Ronan's strength too.

I forgot to mention Marth. He's a pretty interesting case for me. Half the time he ends up getting extremely blessed, nearly capping strength and speed on his own. The other half of the time he gets massively screwed over.

Boyd got 23 defense on my last PoR PT, no bexp. I used a dracoshield to max it out.

My Boyd always maxes out speed in RD before reaching -/20/20, also maxes speed in PoR around lvl 16

On my 2nd RD playthrough, my Haar was speed blessed but that hasn't happened in a long time :(

I had Micaiah with 18 speed before promoting her to Light Sage.
This happened to be one of mine... cept it was 17 Speed.

Also, Sain and Raven maxed Strength and Speed before promotion. So did Cain on my first Shadow Dragons run.

I had a 20/20 Nino with 20 Mag. Statistically lucky, but horrid to use.
That's pretty... bad luck. Your chance of getting 20 or less is like 5% or something. Edited by Nathan Graves

Frontline healer?

The first time I played Fire Emblem I got a blessed Lucius. He maxed magic, speed, skill and resistance (not so unusual), but also got 11 def and 15 luck (he dodged things quite often and could actually take a hit!). Sadly, back then I was still a Fire Emblem n00b and Lucius didn't survive the final chapter. Before Shadow Dragon he was the only character I ever let go... The final chapter gave me so much trouble and I was so close to finishing it, that I didn't restart. I was sad, because I really liked him :(

Edited by Tamara

I did something like that once I was in the final chapter I was so close to finishing but

Lloyd and Linus

killed like half my army but I still finished and got one star in survival. Now I have no trouble and keep everyone alive.