Final Fantasy

Can't forget about FF: Mystic Quest, which was the first FF I played, and probably the easiest. Two character party for the win. :lol:

Strangely enough, that one had badass music, and Nobuo Uematsu wasn't even involved

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LAWL final fanasty X-2 was the best out of all them lol

well it was the only game to date that I racked over 250 hours of game play -but dammit I should never have deleted that file, 5 playthroughs and I had every ability learned on each dressphere for YRP lol, one day I'll work back to it without cheating- yeah...seriously though, I thought X-2 had moxie -and at least I want to replay it which is more than I can say for V and XII...liked them but not nearly enough to ever do another run-

Strangely enough, that one had badass music, and Nobuo Uematsu wasn't even involved

omg Mystic Quest had a badass soundtrack! Bone Dungeon is just itching for a metal rendition!

seriously though Mystic Quest may have been substandard for most people but this game is still a lot of fun! oddly enough its like my favorite out of the whole series

Mystic Quest was actually the first Japanese RPG I ever played. It isn't as "deep" as the mainstream titles, but it's still fun to play. It was designed with beginners and children in mind, and I think it does a pretty good job at what it was meant to do. And yes, it does have an awesome soundtrack (second best in the series, if you ask me).

omg Mystic Quest had a badass soundtrack! Bone Dungeon is just itching for a metal rendition!

seriously though Mystic Quest may have been substandard for most people but this game is still a lot of fun! oddly enough its like my favorite out of the whole series

It was my first turn-based RPG, so it has those nostalgic qualities for me. It did the gameplay part right and the music was awesome. I liked Doom Tower a lot. Oh and all the bosses were fun to fight! I liked how you saw them get weaker and weaker. The final boss battle was the best, because low level cure spells deal insane amounts of damage :3

I still need to get around to playing that one. I've started once or twice, but never stayed my attention, always moving on to play something else :/

Give it a chance, it starts slow, but then it is more fun to play.

The final boss battle was the best, because low level cure spells deal insane amounts of damage :3

Cure did more damage than 3 FFVI Ultima Spells together.