NM Reclassing

Use normal mode to experiment.

Some general guidelines:

-Take a good look at character's growths. You can use re-classing as a means to help problematic stat growths or to push important growths (def!) to the 80-100% range. Example: Sedgar and Wolf as generals (or heroes).

-Some characters have growths that don't match their class. For instance, the pegasus sisters have lovely speed and skill growths, but wyvern knights have low speed caps. A class like swordmaster or sniper takes advantage of their natural stats.

-Staves grant very good exp without taking any kills, so you may want to level your mages as healers for a little while.

Pirate Doga is a novelty at best, to be honest. Even in lolNM.

Some characters have growths that don't match their class. For instance, the pegasus sisters have lovely speed and skill growths, but wyvern knights have low speed caps. A class like swordmaster or sniper takes advantage of their natural stats.

There's no need to overkill speed growth. 23 speed is more than enough to double everything on NM.

Just saying what I did. Barst makes a great berserker I made him one and he's one of my best units. Sedgar makes a good general not that I've ever done this. With him as a general it's been said to make H5 easy.

Wat makes Sedgar (and Wolf) good as generals is that they get insane amounts of def. Instant human walls. Not very useful on normal mode, since you don't really need to block passages to survive, but they can be very useful in some situations. Just don't expect them to make it to the frontlines without the help of a friendly staff user. If you want units with more balanced stats, they'll do well as heroes.

Barst is a hard character to ruin. He'll do fine as long as you let him smash things with axes. If he get poor def, you can level him as a knight/general for a bit. His high HP should be enough to keep him alive for longer periods of time, though.

• 2 weeks later...
Use normal mode to experiment.

Some general guidelines:

-Take a good look at character's growths. You can use re-classing as a means to help problematic stat growths or to push important growths (def!) to the 80-100% range. Example: Sedgar and Wolf as generals (or heroes).

-Some characters have growths that don't match their class. For instance, the pegasus sisters have lovely speed and skill growths, but wyvern knights have low speed caps. A class like swordmaster or sniper takes advantage of their natural stats.

-Staves grant very good exp without taking any kills, so you may want to level your mages as healers for a little while.

i was just wondering where everyone's getting these character growths from. and if i reclass a character, does their growths change any?

i was just wondering where everyone's getting these character growths from. and if i reclass a character, does their growths change any?

Each character has a personal growth rate what changes is there class growth rate so that can alter their growth rates.