Oh my god....

Well, I just got a late Christmas gift. A huge three freaking hundred dollar telescope. I hate my dad now.

I can not stand the fact that he got me a gigantic 300 dollar thing that I would rather throw away than have to use. I can not stand the fact that he would get me something so expensive when he knows I hate getting expensive things, and anything I don't ask for. He didn't have to get me this, he shouldn't have gotten me this, if I had a choice I would drag it back to wherever the hell he bought it and return the damned thing. You know what's worse? I don't have a single spot in the house where I could use it.

And you know what ELSE? On the box it says "See more in one night than Gallileo saw in a lifetime." My dad might as well have bought me a pass to a weeklong overnight geek camp, or just something to kill me with.

AND it comes with a backpack.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll have it if you don't want it. The universe is amazing... a shame stupid people cannot respect the beauty of such things.

In short: Stop being fucking ungrateful.

Edited by Man of the Year!

I'll have it if you don't want it. The universe is amazing... a shame stupid people cannot respect the beauty of such things.

I wouldnt mind having it myself......damn you shuuda for jumping on it first! XD

you're talking about the guy who think NAMES are ugly

ebay says hi

true

In short: Stop being fucking ungrateful.

I'm not being ungrateful. I just won't accept something that valueble, especially if it's taking money out of the house.

ebay says hi

"Hey dad, can I sell that giant telescope you just gave me as a Christmas present?"

I'm not being ungrateful. I just won't accept something that valueble, especially if it's taking money out of the house.

"Hey dad, can I sell that giant telescope you just gave me as a Christmas present?"

Or do it behind his back >:D

And it's not like I'm pissed because I don't like it. I'm pissed because he spent that much money on something I didn't want. Needless spending, especially that much, goes against everything I live my life by.

Ah...if you don't like something why are you giving us a headache about it...

Where else am I going to post my personal problems no one cares about? I have to get some of this stuff off my back, you know.

Where else am I going to post my personal problems no one cares about? I have to get some of this stuff off my back, you know.

...Doctor or a extremely good psychiatrist?

Edited by Luxord

You don't have to get them off your back,just bottle them up inside and go into a blind rage every once in a while,everyone does it.

I would prefer not to. Nice way to ruin all the respect I've gotten from the people around me.

Livejournal? Myspace? Facebook? Some other social networking site that isn't a forum?