I heard that...

BlueDevil

You'll have to use the Energy Ring you get as well. I usually give them both to Lyn, but that's me.

Thanks, sounds good.

Whoever you're planning on not ditching.

Problem is, I don't know yet. I recently acquired FE7 and I'm not sure who I'm using yet.

Mine usually goes to Erk or Lucius since I use them quite a lot and they has Low HP/DEF. Pick a character and stick to using him/her in the normal playthrough, use the stat boosters on him/her.

If you're absolutely undecided, give both to Lyn.

Edited by Levin

Ah yes I do agree Angelic Robe should be given to Lyn.

Look at the SF main site under the average stats section. That should give you a clear idea how the units will turn out.

Here is the link FE 7 Units average stats Click on the unit name and you will see how they turn out.

Magic Units:

Lucius

Serra

Erk

Non-magic:

Cain

Kent

Dorcas

Will

Rath

Wallace

Matthew

Florina

Suggestions:

Choose:

Rath: he is the only Nomad in the game and is one awesome NomadicTrooper.

Cain/Kent: he has awesome strenght and speed but poor resistence. Kent is has good overall stats. I find it hard to choose between those two.

Lucius: she turns out to be a good Bishop but she is quite a pain to level up and could be hard to re-recruit.

Not to choose:

I wouldn't use Dorcas. There is a better fighter than him. Same goes for Will. There is a better female archer.

Florina..I personally find it hard to level her up.

Wallace..there is another better Armoured Knigth in Eliwood playthrough.

Serra: she is good but there is another good mobile healer.

Erk: he has good speed but overall he is not a good sage in my opinion.

I am just suggesting this. Hope this helps! ^^

Edited by Luxord

Unless you're going for a good rank, which I assume you're not, I highly suggest using both, and preferably on Lyn. Florina can make good use of the Energy Ring as well. Most others either aren't good or really don't need it.

Ah yes I do agree Angelic Robe should be given to Lyn.

Look at the SF main site under the average stats section. That should give you a clear idea how the units will turn out.

Here is the link FE 7 Units average stats Click on the unit name and you will see how they turn out.

Magic Units:

Lucius

Serra

Erk

Non-magic:

Cain

Kent

Dorcas

Will

Rath

Wallace

Matthew

Florina

Suggestions:

Choose:

Rath: he is the only Nomad in the game and is one awesome NomadicTrooper.

Cain/Kent: he has awesome strenght, speed and skill but poor resistence. Kent is has good overall stats. I find it hard to choose between those two.

Lucius: she turns out to be a good Bishop but she is quite a pain to level up and could be hard to re-recruit.

Not to choose:

I wouldn't use Dorcas. There is a better fighter than him. Same goes for Will. There is a better female archer.

Florina..I personally find it hard to level her up.

Wallace..there is another better Armoured Knigth in Eliwood playthrough.

Serra: she is good but there is another good mobile healer.

Erk: he has good speed but overall he is not a good sage in my opinion.

I am just suggesting this. Hope this helps! ^^

I'd say use FEA instead of SF for the averages.

Rath isn't actually very good in this game, for a variety of reasons. I recommend against using him, especially on a first run.

Sain and Kent are both good units, and I'd recommend using both. But Luxord, you got it wrong, Sain does NOT have good Skill. :D

Lucius: HE is pretty decent, middle of the road. Use him if you like. I love him though. :)

Dorcas: He's pretty damn good actually. Not the best, but not a bad choice at all. Possibly the best Fighter in the game.

Wil: Yeah, he's not very good, but use him if you want to.

Florina: Again, middle ish character, use if you want to.

Wallace: I *really* recommend against him, especially on your first playthrough.

Serra: She is AMAZING. One of the best characters in the game (probably 2nd best, actually). I highly recommend using her on your first playthrough.

Erk: He's also pretty good. Still kind of middle of the road, but definitely a solid choice. Use if you want.

I only listed Lyn Mode characters though, just like Lux.

Items should go to whoever you're planning on using that you think will need them.

What happens if the Manni Katti breaks? Does it come back?

I really dont know about that, never tried that one before. As to getting its uses back, yes. It comes out as new when you keep on playing the following modes after Lyn's scenario.

Also, for a good ranking in funds, I suggest that you sell all of your weapons in Lyn's last chapter, everything, except of course the ones that you will use to beat the crap out of Lundgren. But, you can get a good fund score by doing that, trust me.

Also, for a good ranking in funds, I suggest that you sell all of your weapons in Lyn's last chapter, everything, except of course the ones that you will use to beat the crap out of Lundgren. But, you can get a good fund score by doing that, trust me.

That's not a good idea because you sell weapons and items for half their worth so you'd lose funds for the ranking.

Yeah all the inventory from Lyn's mode is gone due to Lyn's mode rankings. Then Angelic Robe's and the Energy Ring is only there just to save your ranks. But I don't really care about this ranking so I could just abuse my characters and later use them when playing HHM since Lyn's mode don't apply in HHM rankings.

I like to give the Energy Ring to Kent since he'll most likely not reach 23, much less his cap of 25. Lyn also desperately wants it if you plan to use her. The Angelic Robe goes well on pretty much anyone, but I like to give it to Florina for insurance against bows.

When I finish Lyn's story, all of her characters get their inventories changed. Does this mean that I should use the Angelic Robe on someone before Lyn's story is over?

You should really use it, I use it on Matthew all the time, also, use the Mani Katti, it will later repair on Eliwood's story, just beat Ludgren using a Lancereaver or an Armorslayer.

I think it does come back.
I thought he meant if the Mani Katti breaks, it would automattically come back. Maybe I misunderstood there.

Anyhow, The Mani Katti comes back in Eliwood or Hector's mode repaired. If it breaks, I think it would just disappear like every other weapon in the game.

Edited by Dark Legend Vampire