The Tales Series

Oguma

And stop pointing out the obvious.

What's your favourite?

EDIT: Holy Shitzilla, 1,000 posts.

Edited by Oguma: Together and Loved

ToS: Dawn of the New World is really fun!

meh thats on the botom of my list. not bad but not good compared to the others.

My favs are Tales of Hearts,Vesperia and Destiny Remake

Not much of a Tales fan (my sister is, however), but I've played a bit of Phantasia (SFC version) and Symphonia (GC version).

I plan to buy and try out Hearts, since it was released out there in Japan recently, since I have the system (DS) to play it, and since I've heard some good things about it. But one thing is sure : I'll get the anime version, the CGs of the CG version being teh fugly IMO.

Enternia's characters is boring...except Max.The worst is all of the female char dont have boobs!

Phantasia is good. Well, and I love Dhaos.

Symphonia own my heart.

Destiny is allright. Not so good, not so bad...so so...

And, with the help of internet, just download the game, pal.

Hearts is really good. CG version is for faygz btw.

I ordered Vesperia yesterday.

Symphonia owns.

I'm about half way through Abyss but my sister stole my PS2 so I can't currently play it.

I tried playing ToP GBA but no Manual pissed me off.

ToP-well, I liked it for the most part, didn't have a favorite character -though Arche rated pretty high-

ToD-I want to play the remake ;_;, can't bring myself to buy the PSX version -bah-

ToE-same scenario here, and I don't like emulating stuff if I can help it

ToD2-you know the drill

ToS-well this was my first tales game...I like it but not as much as some others

TotW: ND-yeah I have this game but it's hard without looking at a translation FAQ every couple minutes lol

ToR-man I would kill for this *trademark laugh*

ToL-good and fun, wish it had multiplayer but I like it just as much as a FF game when it comes to a solo RPG

TotT-japan gets too many privileges...

TotA-too much awesomeness, I could play this forever

TotW: RM-I like this, really looking forward to the sequel

ToI-wish I could play it -no DS- looks fun

ToV-well, I'm getting far into part 2 I think -or halfway through the whole game, IRDK- the AI...disappoints me and so I usually end up soloing bosses with Rita

TotW: RM2-I must have this, or the fools shall be thrown into the black abyss *trademark laugh*

ToH-why are there so many DS titles *grrrr* well if it gets a US release I may finally go purchase the system

I got ToV 4 days ago.

I am 30 and a half hours into it.

I have no life? (Y/N)

4 days, ~31 hrs, nope you has a small life, ya only wasted about 1/3 of your days playing it...plus considering at this rate you'll be done within another 2 or 3 days -with at least one decent playthrough, doing everything you can without having beaten the game once and some grade farming- I wouldn't worry too much... I mean I is lifeless pretty much until I decide to just walk my lazy bum 10 minutes to the market and ask fer a job, there's still hope for your social life yes :mellow:

Enternia's characters is boring...except Max.The worst is all of the female char dont have boobs!

I thought Chloe had boobs?

And have you seen Arche, Collete, Marta, Anise, Presea and Vesperia's loli girl? All ironing boards, but I'd hit them all.

Edit: Sorry, I was thinking of Legendia

Edited by Metal Arc

• 2 weeks later...