Strange FE Facts

thanibomb

Hitmen would kill common people assasains kill nobles.

A new class could be hitman and it promotes to assasain.

Theives would become rogues.

The portuguese termination for assassin is just like the murderer one. Maybe that's why the confusion.

I always thought the assassin was someone who just killed out of malice and stuff, more brand stuff. Hired assassins would be to kill someone of political power, IMO.

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of all the characters in FEs 7-10:

Lyn is the only non-mounted unit that can use both swords and bows. Rath, Ranger Neimi, FE9 Makalov and FE9 Astrid are the only other characters that can use swords and bows.

FE9 Kieran and FE9 Astrid are the only non-warrior characters that can use axes and bows.

Geoffrey, Astrid, Oscar and Fiona are the only characters that can use lances and bows.

Athos is the only character that can use all types of magic and staves.

Mist and Elincia are the only characters that can use swords and staves.

Edited by KSFF2150

I always thought the assassin was someone who just killed out of malice and stuff.

That's what a hitman would do for a price. Assasains kill nobles for a price.

I see it like this:

Hitman:Hired killers of common people

Assasain:Hired killers of nobles

That's what a hitman would do for a price. Assasains kill nobles for a price.

I see it like this:

Hitman:Hired killers of common people

Assasain:Hired killers of nobles

You see, I also take assassin as someone that kills people, without being hired by someone, just like a murderer.

You see, I also take assassin as someone that kills people, without being hired by someone, just like a murderer.

I think assasains kill for a price and only for a price.

I think assasains kill for a price and only for a price.

Depend on how you take it.

Also, what is it that you can't get to Eyval in Ch5? Is there a wall, or something more elevated? The Map doesn't explain much.

Also, what is it that you can't get to Eyval in Ch5? Is there a wall, or something more elevated? The Map doesn't explain much.

If you mean why can't Leaf's army reach Eyval it's because the room is boxed of by walls.

Edited by luigi bros

If you mean why can't Leaf's army reach Eyval it's because the room is boxed of by walls.

Then how can Reidrick and Beldo see that she's fighting against the minibosses? Unless it's a bar type wall, like those in prison, y'know.

They're called Assassins because of their method of killing involves instantaneous death. How do people not realize this?

Silencer would be better then :mellow:

Then how can Reidrick and Beldo see that she's fighting against the minibosses? Unless it's a bar type wall, like those in prison, y'know.

It could be a bar type wall. I think it was pillars which can't be walked on but I think you can see through them.

Out of all the characters in FEs 7-10:

Lyn is the only non-mounted unit that can use both swords and bows. Rath, Ranger Neimi, FE9 Makalov and FE9 Astrid are the only other characters that can use swords and bows.

FE9 Kieran and FE9 Astrid are the only non-warrior characters that can use axes and bows.

Geoffrey, Astrid, Oscar and Fiona are the only characters that can use lances and bows.

Athos is the only character that can use all types of magic and staves.

Mist and Elincia are the only characters that can use swords and staves.

Don't forget the FE4 Falco Knights, since can use swords, staves, and lances as well.