Strange FE Facts

thanibomb

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mages get a cape if that's what you mean.

There are other changes IIRC (Swordmasters get long robe/dress even if original myrmidion didn't have them in the GBA games, Heroes/Every promoted horseback class in FE4 except ForestKnight/Armor Knights get a lot more armor when they promote to General, so on.)

Doesn't her personality change, too? like from spending a lot of time in Phoenicis or something

i don't think her personality changes as much as people's opinion and treatment of her.

she was stubborn and willful, if you recall from the events in FE9 when she managed to convince Tibarn to take her to Reyson even though she got kidnapped by the black knight a few moments afterwards

i think that people would treat the heron tribe as cute and sensitive things, and as such they WOULD act as cute and sensitive things. Reyson and Leanne weren't involved in this environment, since Reyson was raised almost like a hawk person in Phoenicis. Because of this, he kinda destroyed the norm, which allowed Leanne to get away with doing things not all that - herony, if i may say. since both Reyson and Leanne weren't raised as sensitive and spoiled brats who claim immeasurable wisdom, their natural personalities emerged.

and i say this especially because of Rafiel. He was the oldest of the heron siblings, and as such was raised as a puny and sensitive little thing. He was a whiny brat in the beginning of RD, and for that i shall forever hate him. But after being with his siblings and with the other laguz who now had a totally different image of herons, and especially because Ike kinda made him see how foolish he was, he begun to show his true personality boring as it was and wasn't such a whiny baby by the end of RD.

General Ike led a multinational army against a power-hungry madman who had conquered the nation to the west. This madman also promoted a racist ideology and used "lesser" races as slaves.

I think these similarities between Path of Radiance and World War II are rather uncanny.

General Ike led a multinational army against a power-hungry madman who had conquered the nation to the west. This madman also promoted a racist ideology and used "lesser" races as slaves.

I think these similarities between Path of Radiance and World War II are rather uncanny.

Except afterwards the race that was considered inferior didn't wind up having to fight a Civil Rights battle in the country that libarated said nation to the west. Also, don't forget tat the multinational army was of that country to the west... ;)

Just thought of one!

Troubadours/Princesses always have incestuous relationships with their brothers:

-Lachesis and Eltshan

-Nanna and Delmud

-Clarine and Klein

-Priscilla and Raven

-L'Arachel and her father

-Mist and Ike

The long range dark tome in FE10 and the A rank dark tome in FE7/8 share the same name: Fenrir. They're completely different in those games. The one in FE10 should've been called Eclipse even though it doesn't half enemy HP. But Eclipse is already the name of the BK's mastery skill.

Edited by KSFF2150

The long range dark tome in FE10 and the A rank dark tome in FE7/8 share the same name: Fenrir. They're completely different in those games. The one in FE10 should've been called Eclipse even though it doesn't half enemy HP. But Eclipse is already the name of the BK's mastery skill.

There was also a ranged tome called Fenrir in FE4/5. Fenrir wasn't quite like Eclipse back then (that's what Hel was for), but it was still really damn annoying as FE4 is one of the few games where Dark Magic actually seems to have a decent hit rate...

Fenrir has been the long-range Dark tome since at least FE4. FE7/8 need to change the name of their A rank methinks.

Mages get a cape if that's what you mean.

Everyone gets a cape(?) after promotion in FE5 (dismounted them if you want to see it).

In RD, both Black Knight and Micaiah are dark affinity. On 1-9 where you play as only them, that level gives a boost (is it +5 hit and avoid?) to all dark affinity units. Was that a coincidence or was that planned?

So the GBA games are actually the ones messing up the names? That's interesting, I thought it was the other way around (I only played FEs 7-10).

Edited by KSFF2150

Fenrir has been the long-range Dark tome since at least FE4. FE7/8 need to change the name of their A rank methinks.

Blame the localization team for that. FE7/8 Fenrir was called Nosferatu orginally.

So the GBA games are actually the ones messing up the names? That's interesting.

Even in FE3, Rezire is treated like a Light Magic (only Linda who can use it).

Only Linda and female Sages can use Resire. It's not a Linda only spell.

Needless to say, it makes your promoted healer slightly more survivable.

Eh? I recall it was Linda only in FE3. Maybe I remembered it wrong though.

What about Nils?

Eliwood got sick for the whole game and they made a big deal about; Nils was sick for 1 chapter. Uther also got sick but you don't even hear it until Hector's story.

Eliwood got sick for the whole game and they made a big deal about; Nils was sick for 1 chapter. Uther also got sick but you don't even hear it until Hector's story.

Then he wasn't the only one.

Also

Fury

died off-screen due to sickness, IIRC.

Then he wasn't the only one.

Also

Fury

died off-screen due to sickness, IIRC.

He was the only one that you really have to know the whole game; it's hard to not know that Eliwood is sick; you'd have to play Hector's story to know he's sick

and it's only hinted at until he dies.

So did many characters who

survived the battle of Barhara.