Strange FE Facts

thanibomb

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something about the maps in FE4

In the First Gen, all chapters(except one) took place during the day time.

In the Second Gen, all chapters(except one) took place during night,

Which ones are you talking about?

Actually, that's innacurate. FE4 chapters don't last a single day, since they have ENTIRE COUNTRIES as the battlefield.

I'd guess the terrain differences are seasonal.

You never get to see Phoenicis or Kilvas besides the castle shots, probably since they're never visited.

Parts 1, 2, and 4 in RD take place in one country each except two chapters in part 1 being in a desert between Daein and Hatari. The beginning of part 4 (when you're choosing your teams) takes place in Daein. The rest takes place in Begnion.

In PoR, some Daein enemies are red on the field but are black in the battle scenes (most noticably soldiers and wyvern riders).

In PoR, Jill is part of the Daein army but wears bright pink armor as opposed to black (maybe cause she's recruitable). Similarly, in RD Aran wears blue armor instead of red (colour of Begnion), probably for the same reasons as Jill.

Most of the time the enemies will attack any character in their range, even if they end up dying or are ganged up on in the next turn.

Ally units are usually significantly weaker than your team and have similar "tactics" as the enemies.

Edited by KSFF2150

The enemies will always attack any character in their range, even if they end up dying or are ganged up on in the next turn.

I remember in FE3 I used codes to make marth max everything and the enemies refused to attack him, so that's wrong.

Edited by luigi bros

Oh ok, I'll change it to "most of the time" then. I wish the enemies were like that in more recent games.

Not to ruin your fun but I made Eliwood a female sage (it was very funny) with 48 in every stat and 96 HP and enemies wouldn't attack him/her. (not sure which)

In PoR, some Daein enemies are red on the field but are black in the battle scenes (most noticably soldiers and wyvern riders).

Actually they're just darker. The enemy Halberdiers and Wyvern Lords in Trial maps are definitely red.

In PoR, Jill is part of the Daein army but wears bright pink armor as opposed to black (maybe cause she's recruitable). Similarly, in RD Aran wears blue armor instead of red (colour of Begnion), probably for the same reasons as Jill.

You forgot Tauroneo.

Also to add to the first thing: Myrmidons, Fighters and their promotions are always red ( or in that one chapter, whitish yellow), but never black.

Also to add to the first thing: Myrmidons, Fighters and their promotions are always red ( or in that one chapter, whitish yellow), but never black.

I don't think that Swordmasters/Heroes were red in FE4/5.

not really, since you can recruit Zihark and Jill from the Dawn Brigade to the Greil Mercenaries.

Yeah, but most people don't do that since the DB is kind of terrible...

Explain how they'd traverse entire countries and sieze four or five castles in the span of one day and night. ;)

Yeah, but most people don't do that since the DB is kind of terrible...

Explain how they'd traverse entire countries and sieze four or five castles in the span of one day and night. ;)

Teleportation, dragons and Pegasuses.

I do wonder how they actually did that one a day seeing how each map take place either in one large country.

Teleportation, dragons and Pegasuses.

I do wonder how they actually did that one a day seeing how each map take place either in one large country.

But even those can't seem to move very fast; IIRC the only thing they have over the others is that they can fly right over mountain ranges.

Actually they're just darker. The enemy Halberdiers and Wyvern Lords in Trial maps are definitely red.

You forgot Tauroneo.

Aren't the actual wyverns (from wyvern riders not lords) red on the field and black in the battles? About Tauroneo, didn't Sothe say something in RD about how only certain generals were allowed to wear that kind of armor? Then again, it is kinda weird that he's wearing white armor in PoR when he's not a general.

Not to ruin your fun but I made Eliwood a female sage (it was very funny) with 48 in every stat and 96 HP and enemies wouldn't attack him/her. (not sure which)

Maybe they're not attacking cause you're hacking the game or maybe the enemies are actually smarter in those games.

Edited by KSFF2150

Maybe they're not attacking cause you're hacking the game or maybe the enemies are actually smarter in those games.

It was weird because he/she (what should I call Eliwood) was surrounded by an army but no one would attack him/her.

Edited by luigi bros

Begnion is the only country on Tellius that has pegasus knights in its army. Except Elincia and Marcia in Crimea though Marcia is originally from Begnion and I believe Elincia's grandmother was from Begnion as well.

All the lords in FEs 7-DS wear blue on some part of their clothes except maybe Eirika but she has blue hair.

Edited by KSFF2150

Begnion is the only country on Tellius that has pegasus knights in its army. Except Elincia and Marcia in Crimea though

It was like that in FE4/FE5 and FE6/7. In FE4/5 Silesia was the only country and in FE6/7 Illia was the only country exept they don't have a army.

It was like that in FE4/FE5 and FE6/7. In FE4/5 Silesia was the only country and in FE6/7 Illia was the only country exept they don't have a army.

There was also that paradigm with Wyvern Knights, although I'm not sure if it's in FE9/10 as well. (But for the rest of the games, there's Thracia in FE4/FE5 and Bern in FE6/FE7.)

Edited by Edgard Varése

There was also that paradigm with Wyvern Knights, although I'm not sure if it's in FE9/10 as well. (But for the rest of the games, there's Thracia in FE4/FE5 and Bern in FE6/FE7.)

It was Macedonia in FE1/3/11, and Daein and maybe Begnion in F9/10. I think Grado in FE8.

About the color or the armors, I don't know if this has been said before but it really bothered me that in FE9 Daein had red armors and in FE10 Begnion now had red armors, I understand that it's for game purpose that the enemy army is always red but still I would have liked it better if they sticked with the original armor colors.