Some questions

Klaus

I'm planning on doing a faceless units-only playthrough(with Marth too of course), but I need to know a few things before I begin.

1. What are their growth rates? Do they have their own, or do they just use the class growth rates? If they do rely on the class growths, is it the player or the enemy class growths?

2. How, exactly, do you obtain the faceless guys? I know you get them if some of your normal units die, but in a playthrough where I got all the sidequest chapters, killing off who knows how many characters, I only got two faceless units. Can I only get two at a time? Because that won't do at all.

1. I believe it's class growth rates. PLAYER class growth rates.

...Crud. :(

2. Say the units out limit is 12. Marth counts as one. Only Marth is alive. You should get 11 Generics.

Ah, ok. So I have to have fewer units than the maximum number I can send out? That makes sense.

Thanks!

Don't worry about levelling up generics. Unless you get one made out of very epic win [highly unlikely], just axe them off and get new ones. You'll get higher levelled ones in the next chapter.