Be Very Afraid

Deity

*Chuckles.*

Geez, so what happen to you, why did it say that it was validating?

I left, and deleted my account, but Gatrie flamed me behind my back, so I came back to tell him to man up and talk to me. Turns out I'm staying again. Even though people won't want me here anymore, due to my massive "Ragequit" post... :\

I left, and deleted my account, but Gatrie flamed me behind my back, so I came back to tell him to man up and talk to me. Turns out I'm staying again. Even though people won't want me here anymore, due to my massive "Ragequit" post... :\

But you cannot leave the forest, there is peeps that like you. There is me, Luxord....there is me...*looks around*...Luxord...There is Me, Luxord...etc. :P

But you cannot leave the forest, there is peeps that like you. There is me, Luxord....there is me...*looks around*...Luxord...There is Me, Luxord...etc. :P
Red Fox said I was cool before, but she also called me an asshole today, so I don't know what she thinks of me. Lyle and Alexis seem to like me. Uhm... Metal Arc? Nah. ...You, Luxord, etc

Red Fox said I was cool before, but she also called me an asshole today, so I don't know what she thinks of me. Lyle and Alexis seem to like me. Uhm... Metal Arc? Nah. ...You, Luxord, etc

I like you. :3

If the mark of the beast has always been in the world, hasn't the time always been close?

No! There is still something else that needs to occur.

==Dont sweat it, Cap'n. Glad you are back.

Uhm.. I like you too.. :3

At least you have something that likes you, er, someone. ^^ I think nobody is too fond of Zakey here.

Yes. Zakelina needs to lose his virginity before the beast comes. :P

Just kidding..

How did you know...Jk...no, anyway...we are very close now, from my studies, my friend's studies, etc. But that is not why I posted this thread, I just posted it for fun, not to be serious.

Who in the ancient hell are you? ^^

Display Name History For: Ivan Ooze

From To Change Date

MattLocke Ivan Ooze 4th January 2009 - 09:14 PM

Oliver is in Control Again MattLocke 25th December 2008 - 08:08 PM

Blue Fox of Water Oliver is in Control Again 1st December 2008 - 07:51 PM

Locke Cole Blue Fox of Water 18th November 2008 - 02:31 PM

Matthew O'Connell Locke Cole 5th November 2008 - 06:05 AM

Ivan Lysen Matthew O'Connell 19th October 2008 - 06:04 AM

Google Adsense Ivan Lysen 8th October 2008 - 06:00 PM

Mathew O'Connell Google Adsense 8th October 2008 - 05:21 PM

Tibarn Mathew O'Connell 13th August 2008 - 06:56 AM

Oliver is in Control Tibarn 1st August 2008 - 06:19 AM

Tibarn Oliver is in Control 22nd July 2008 - 03:57 AM

Ephraim Tibarn 8th July 2008 - 05:49 AM

Giffca Ephraim 29th June 2008 - 02:57 PM

sothe Giffca 29th June 2008 - 01:50 PM

Display name history WHAT FUCK THE

If the mark of the beast has always been in the world, hasn't the time always been close?

OH SHI-

How did you know...Jk...no, anyway...we are very close now, from my studies, my friend's studies, etc. But that is not why I posted this thread, I just posted it for fun, not to be serious.

How exactly do you study this? I mean, the sun is gonna blow up in a few million years, but other than that there's no scientific evidence of the earth ending any time soon.