Papa DH's Bombtastic Day

So, there was a bomb threat in the school. I said it was just some high and drunk asshole thinking he's cool.

Anyway, I walked to school. The only place where theere was no black ice was on the snow and middle of the road. I could have skated my way there, but I preferred to walk (half of it) so I didn't fall over. I got to school, nothing happened. Middle of school, nothing happened, end of school, nothing happened, got home, nothing happened.

Lesson: Bomb threats are just retards trying to act cool.

I had a sniper threat at my school once. Pretty scary until we found out that we were only issued the warning because it was some emo guy yelling at his wife and he was shooting at the ground on an impulse while threatening to kill her. I was pretty angry at being scared shitless over nothing that brought personal harm to myself (although I did feel bad for the lady and the guy, since neither of them actually got hurt).

Oh, and in the morning, my retard of a brother took my sweatshirt, and he kept licking my arms when I tried to get it back. He also stepped on my freaking toes FOUR TIMES. FOUR TIMES, PEOPLE, AND EVERYONE KNOWS THAT BOOTS WILL CRUSH SOCKS ANY DAY.

And now my feet still hurt like hell when I walk.

Why assume he was high?

Well, why else would a student in a small town, from Brockton (VERY ghetto city nearby, absolutely filled with crime), spraypaint a bomb threat and not carry it out? Because he thought it would be funny, and since he'd be from Brockton, he'd almost certainly be high or drunk as well. No matter what you say, the conclusion is logical.

Well, why else would a student in a small town, from Brockton (VERY ghetto city nearby, absolutely filled with crime), spraypaint a bomb threat and not carry it out? Because he thought it would be funny, and since he'd be from Brockton, he'd almost certainly be high or drunk as well. No matter what you say, the conclusion is logical.

Except if he wasn't high.

Except if he wasn't high.

Ghetto teen attends a school in a quiet town and spraypaints a bomb threat, and doesn't carry it out. The chances of the person being high are better than not being high. Besides, Brockton is chock full of drug abuse.

Ghetto teen attends a school in a quiet town and spraypaints a bomb threat, and doesn't carry it out. The chances of the person being high are better than not being high. Besides, Brockton is chock full of drug abuse.

OR it could just be an emo teenager. :o

How do we know you're not high?! jk

OR it could just be an emo teenager. :o

How do we know you're not high?! jk

Emo teens from ghetto cities attending a school in a quiet town making a bomb threat with spray paint not carried out <<<<< Drug abusing teens from ghetto cities attending a school in a quiet town making a bomb threat with spray paint not carried out

Emo teens from ghetto cities attending a school in a quiet town making a bomb threat with spray paint not carried out <<<<< Drug abusing teens from ghetto cities attending a school in a quiet town making a bomb threat with spray paint not carried out

iyo.

Ah, so you went with the naïve, retarded thing (blaming people without any factual evidence to back your claim) instead of doing the logical thing (since you don't have any factual evidence, not worrying about who did spraypaint the threat and avoiding classification of people based on what they do). Real smooth, DH. Real smooth.

Of all the possibilites, it was just a person who was bored and wanted tomething to do, so he went to the school and spraypainted a bomb threat? Interesting.

Or it could've been yo momma. :P

Well, which situation do you think is more likely? A ghetto emo hating life, or a ghetto drug abuser trying to get a kick out making bomb threats?

They're at least equal. Also, emos do, you know, hate life. ._.