A Theory concerning the Fire Emblem

I've heard theories about the Emblem being the same item in each game, but I've never heard one about the continents being the same. Personally, I'm not a big fan of any of these theories.

I actually share this theory. Here's what I think is going on: Every time we visit a new world in FE, it takes millions of years later after the last, enough time to have the tectonic plates of the land shift enough into a new continent, with new countries and people.

The Fire Emblem is allways the same item, or what I mean to say is that it evolves into new FE's. For example, lets say Marth's shield after millions of years got battered down and all that was left of it was a crest, the crest for FE7-6, then after many more years it changed to the FE of 9-10.

Kind of an odd theory, but I enjoy it.

Yourgranny, the Fire Emblem in FE6 and FE7 is a jewel that belongs to the royal family of Bern.

Incase anyone is wondering, the Fire Emblem in FE4 and FE5 is the symbol used by the mage family of Velthomer. The mages of Velthomer use fire magic, so "Fire Emblem."

EDIT: Opps. Fixed it now.

Edited by General Spoon

Incase anyone is wondering, the Fire Emblem in FE5 and FE6 is the symbol used by the mage family of Velthomer. The mages of Velthomer use fire magic, so "Fire Emblem."

DOES NOT COMPUTE!

Anyways, I normally don't think of the FEverse taking place in different worlds as being the same place being eroded over and over again. Actually, I don't care why each game takes place on a different continent; it just means completely new characters when we move to a different continent, and a completely new conflict.

The 'Fire Emblem' of Velthomer is more accurately 'The Emblem of Fire' since it's not spelled as ファイアーエムブレム

I could be wrong, my patch is fused now so I can't tell anymore.

The 'Fire Emblem' of Velthomer is more accurately 'The Emblem of Fire' since it's not spelled as ファイアーエムブレム

I could be wrong, my patch is fused now so I can't tell anymore.

Yes, that's true.

Velthomer's emblem, which we known as the "Fire Emblem" of Jugdral's continent, is actually "The Emblem of Fire".

Velthomer's emblem, which we known as the "Fire Emblem" of Jugdral's continent, is actually "The Emblem of Fire".

There have been people who argued they're different, but I don't see any reason why they aren't the same thing.

In FE10, they have Kanji and Katakana versions of all the class names, but they're still referring to the same class. Besides, the Fire Emblem is often called the "Emblem of Fire" in (at least) FE1 and FE6, so why can't the "Emblem of Fire" also mean "Fire Emblem"? Also, Hasha no Tsurugi (depending on how canon you view it as) has "Fire Emblem" as the furigana for "Emblem of Fire" (or the other way round, I can't remember).

I wouldn't be surprised if there was a more official source that linked the two together better, but I'm too lazy to think if one might exist.

There have been people who argued they're different, but I don't see any reason why they aren't the same thing.

In FE10, they have Kanji and Katakana versions of all the class names, but they're still referring to the same class. Besides, the Fire Emblem is often called the "Emblem of Fire" in (at least) FE1 and FE6, so why can't the "Emblem of Fire" also mean "Fire Emblem"? Also, Hasha no Tsurugi (depending on how canon you view it as) has "Fire Emblem" as the furigana for "Emblem of Fire" (or the other way round, I can't remember).

I wouldn't be surprised if there was a more official source that linked the two together better, but I'm too lazy to think if one might exist.

So Velthomer's crest might actually be the Fire Emblem, huh? Sweet :D

Why else would they include such a random statement that has little relevance to the plot? : P

If you don't know why they mentioned something, chances are (maybe 10%?) it's probably a cameo reference

Actually I believe Velthomer's emblem is the "Fire Emblem" of Jugdral saga. I'm just saying it would be more accurate to call it as "The Emblem of Fire" instead.

Didn't Levin said that Narga came from another World, that would be the FE1-3 Akaneia?

He said that about all the Dragon-tribe-people-thingies. And that that guy who founded the Lopt sect probably drank so of the Dragon-tribe-people-thingies's blood.

Like Julius is the reincarnation of Loptustu, and Julia is the reincarnation of Narga, Levin is the reincartion of Holsety.

Like Julius is the reincarnation of Loptustu, and Julia is the reincarnation of Narga, Levin is the reincartion of Holsety.

Yurius isn't a reincarnation of Loptous, Yuria isn't a reincarnation of Narga, and Levin isn't a reincarnation of Holsety.

Yurius and Levin are possessed by Loptous and Holsety respectively, though.

He said that about all the Dragon-tribe-people-thingies. And that that guy who founded the Lopt sect probably drank so of the Dragon-tribe-people-thingies's blood.

I think that was the thing he said. Pretty plausible, IMO.

Yurius isn't a reincarnation of Loptous, Yuria isn't a reincarnation of Narga, and Levin isn't a reincarnation of Holsety.

Yurius and Levin are possessed by Loptous and Holsety respectively, though.

Instead, the correct word should be incarnation.