Serenes Calibur Series 2 Sign Ups

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-this is Rhaan-

yes I'm still here, apologies for my name changes -may go back next month-;

sickle weapon and in case ya forgot what I wanted to resemble; http://www.flickr.com/photos/31133279@N07/3081857447

thank you

OH MY GOD.

I am so sorry man, I even flirted with you in one topic XD

I'll give your fight top priority to make up for my douchebaggery.

Still want to go aggainst Raph?

The name to google is my screen name. O.o;;

But I'll give you a pic anyways:

Patrick.jpg

Sorry, Don't watch Gundom. XD

OH MY GOD.

I am so sorry man, I even flirted with you in one topic XD

I'll give your fight top priority to make up for my douchebaggery.

Still want to go against Raph?

it's fine lol ^^; yeah certainly, and ya weren't a douche lol -for douche see O...no, can't say it, I cannot curse you all with such foolishness, the guy is so epicly clueless, I will bare this burden alone *been just blocking them completely of late*-

That is so fucking Japanese.
Oh yes, good Christians, or... Whatever the hell you are, that you think people don't need to be circumsized, and you think you're allowed to be racist/homophobic ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS say "fuck," and act racist.

Oh yes, good Christians, or... Whatever the hell you are, that you think people don't need to be circumsized, and you think you're allowed to be racist/homophobic ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS say "fuck," and act racist.

where did that come from?

Alright, all matches have been done and posted.

Although since I had alot of time restraints and Lucario (Player 2) was being a bitch.

Therefore, most of the matches won't be played out as they we're listed on the first post, and unfortunately Rhaan, my bitchy friend insisted it would be faster to just have you fight someone else on the list, as it would allow us to finish the requests and not be late for skool =p

Noremac VS Pie:

Patrick VS Oguma:

Ether VS Ragnell:

Zakey VS 2bTop:

(I made Zakey look like a Medieval Joker)

Rhaan VS Synbios:

Well give me some feedback, on your designs, what fo you guys think?

What about the combat?

Mad Skillz or Epic Phail?

Edited by TLS

Well give me some feedback, on your designs, what fo you guys think?

What about the combat?

Mad Skillz or Epic Phail?

Lol, Zakey got pwned by 2btop. XD

If I had used my rings and my dragon powers...

Anyway, good stuff. :P

there's a fair chance I would have won if it were actually me playing *considering I been playing SCIV lately and that game got me all battle-hardened especially from a slew of online battles <_<* wasn't totally horrid, maybe when I get that better webcam I been itching to buy I'll record a video for you *SCIV has epic character creation*, as a thank you, yep ^_^

there's a fair chance I would have won if it were actually me playing *considering I been playing SCIV lately and that game got me all battle-hardened especially from a slew of online battles <_<* wasn't totally horrid, maybe when I get that better webcam I been itching to buy I'll record a video for you *SCIV has epic character creation*, as a thank you, yep ^_^

I'd say something amongst that line, but I know its how it turn out to, not that I could help it.

And dang it, I fell off the top fifty SC4 online rankings..I haven't played lately...I've fallen all the way to the 200's XD