If You Could Change an Ending?

Ragnell

It's called true love, it never makes sense.

This, although I think the pairing that makes the least sense of all is Sigurd/Diadora. At least with the others you get some kind of background knowledge as to how they could fall in love. There?

"Oh, hey, it's a lady. I need to see her... again..."

"Oh, my god, I think I love her, and we've only seen each other twice! Let's get married after we conquer Verdane this castle near where I saw her!"

Edited by Midir

Gerik's ending without any A support.The only guys that I remember that has a "bad" ending in FE8.

Also, playable Arion, Ishtar and Alvis in FE4, last chapter only.

and major Neir blood to Lex so he could use Swanchika(just for one map, sue me)

This, although I think the pairing that makes the least sense of all is Sigurd/Diadora. At least with the others you get some kind of background knowledge as to how they could fall in love. There?

"Oh, hey, it's a lady. I need to see her... again..."

"Oh, my god, I think I love her, and we've only seen each other twice! Let's get married after we conquer Verdane this castle near where I saw her!"

It's for the plot, it's for the plot. >_>

It's for the plot, it's for the plot. >_>

They could've at least had just a little bit of build up, though. Like, them not getting married until after they conquer Agustria, and then Celice is born just before Chapter 3. That would've worked.

They could've at least had just a little bit of build up, though. Like, them not getting married until after they conquer Agustria, and then Celice is born just before Chapter 3. That would've worked.

There is time between Chapter 1 to Chapter 2. I guess that was enough for them. >_>

And FYI, from Chapter 2 to Chapter 3 the time difference is 6 months or so.... If they haven't married yet, how can Selis born? O_o

Edited by Fury

There is time between Chapter 1 to Chapter 2. I guess that was enough for them. >_>

And FYI, from Chapter 2 to Chapter 3 the time difference is 6 months or so.... If they haven't married yet, how can Selis born? O_o

Ah, really? I took it to be about a year of Chalphian occupation between Chapters 2 and 3. Maybe I just read the translation patch wrong...

Ah, really? I took it to be about a year of Chalphian occupation between Chapters 2 and 3. Maybe I just read the translation patch wrong...

I remembered it for half a year, though I could be wrong. ^^;;;

Actually, they were supposed to occupy it for a year, but Shagaal decided to be an ass and tried to destroy Sigurd and regain Agustria six months early >_>

Ah, there's where the confusion stems from. My bad.

The spirit of the Armads (or whatever the dang thing is) told him that if he took the axe he would die in battle, so he was kinda asking for it.

You can't entirely blame him, though. He was trying his best to keep Lycia safe, but failed in the end...

Change of ending....... This is rather random, but I'd like it if after leaving the Dread Isle, they show a scene of say.........Nino playing around. You know, just running for no reason whatsoever. That or some other chick......

The spirit of the Armads (or whatever the dang thing is) told him that if he took the axe he would die in battle, so he was kinda asking for it.

It was Durban the Berserker.

Looking at the script, Roy was halfway to Castle Araphen when he learned it was under attack by Bern. Brenya and Narshen ganged up on Hector and captured him (eventually it seems, as they capture him in the opening scene of the chapter). Hector and Zephial talk, and Zephial has Hector thrown in the dungeon. Brenya leaves. On the third turn, Zephial, Narshen and Idoun talk, and something is said about Dragons, so yeah. Zephial and Idoun leave, and then Narshen leaves to rape Clarine. After the battle, they find Hector in the dungeon still alive. He has bad wounds, and talks about the Dragons that were fought in the past. He talks more, then dies.

I'd change it to Hector only pretending to die, to give Roy motivation.

If you could change one game ending in the series (that means the final battle, the events just before it, and the aftermath of the war) which game would it be and why? For those who don't know what that means...

There will be spoilers for all the FE games!

I would personally change the ending to FE8. Lyon dying was too predictable. The Demon King should have been resurrected without Lyon's sacrifice, and he should have joined your army.

I would've really liked that, or like him having a special ending with Eirika.