My mom just asked me

Percivalé

The correct answer was, "because I'm fucking hungry, bitch. Fuck."

F

now now, that would bring more hate into the world and we can't have that -though I'm sure she was thinking it but all that came out was "...why not?" which is so much more mind-numbing...after all, it makes the parent ask themself "yes...why?"-

now now, that would bring more hate into the world and we can't have that -though I'm sure she was thinking it but all that came out was "...why not?" which is so much more mind-numbing...after all, it makes the parent ask themself "yes...why?"-

If someone swore at me like that I'd be pretty stunned. Equally effective strategy.

If someone swore at me like that I'd be pretty stunned. Equally effective strategy.

...valid argument -though I recently tend to tone out swearing or say "can you find a way sound even more stupid cuz the language shows your lack of refinement"...ok maybe not that elaborate but close XD- in general though I'd more readily accept swearing from a boy than from a girl but it's probably because I like girls who are more subtle and considerate, not to mention smart and witty like Bizz seems for the most part -be great if a guy has that but I can more readily accept a guy's language habits, w/e they are, because well...I'm gay and prefer dudes? darn, that sounded better in my head- :mellow: