I Found THE Greatest Game Ever

cheetahmen2-1.jpg

Ahh, Cheetahmen II. A classic. Revered in the world of gaming and mentioned in the same breath as Zelda, Metroid, Final Fantasy, Metal Gear and Sonic as a title that adults and children alike can enjoy, with amazing depth, tight gameplay, cutting-edge visuals, and a jaw-dropping score.

And to share an example on how beautiful the score is, here's the main theme of Cheetahmen II:

http://www.ocremix.org/remix/OCR01698/

Except didn't the game glitch after a boss where the game just goes on forever and nothing happens? The Cheetahman song is awesome, but the game sucks :(.

Ahh, Cheetahmen II. A classic. Revered in the world of gaming and mentioned in the same breath as Zelda, Metroid, Final Fantasy, Metal Gear and Sonic as a title that adults and children alike can enjoy, with amazing depth, tight gameplay, cutting-edge visuals, and a jaw-dropping score.

Oh, bro. I think it must be a H-game...

W

T

F

Why you ALWAYS try to ruin people's topics. Just because your topics are as funny as watching your mother die don't mean you gotta do the same to everyone elses.

Oh, bro. I think it must be a H-game...

H-Games aren't really that fun.