to celebrate the year aniversery

Masu

I went back to what i was the very first day i joined. Ah I remember my first day:

I thought arc and fox had it out for me cuz i was warned for my micaiah sig (it had a panty shot that i didnt notice till branded pointed it out)

-I thought lyle was awesome

-Bianchi recruited me into her army of doom and puppies

-Bianchi was named Haruhi

-Bianchi whipped me

-Bianchi shoved me in a pile of mud

.........my 1st day involved alot of bianchi :/

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When I joined, you had the hot avatar with HUGE boobies. XD

I kinda miss it ;__;

:/ ur so obsessed with tits that you wanted a pic of yosuke with boobs............

I didn't remember much about my first steps on this forum until I went back and re-read some of my oldest posts. Come to think of it, I still have my first avatar on my PC.

;_____;

I still haven't seen it yet...

I TOLD YOU ITS FULLY NUDE AND I NEVER WANNA SEE THAT IMAGE EVER AGAIN!

I remember the first day I joined. Bianchi recruited me into her army. Then everyone enlightened me on the mistake I made.

And Arc went by Metal Rabbit still.

I left as soon as i was told of my fate but then she began some blood thirsty hunt for me.

I also remember wist showing up to take fireman's soul to hell in the sitcom.

Shit we need to work on the sitcom......its dying. we should be on like what season 7 now?

So your lucky...how come you get to see such awesome things ;________;

naked female version of your favorite character who is SUPPOSED TO BE MALE is NOT COOL.

The sitcom is dead. It's not dying, it's dead. =/

Never really got to understood it...

naked female version of your favorite character who is SUPPOSED TO BE MALE is NOT COOL.

You have bad taste... :blink:

I joined just to ask about the FE6 rankings. Then I pretty much lurked a few days, didn't bother with introductions and the like since I didn't think I'd post again but somehow I ended up posting... a lot O_o.

Nope. That's Tales. One something dies in FE, it's dead forever. =/

Valkyrie and Ohm staff says hi.

Edited by Levin

I joined just to ask about the FE6 rankings. Then I pretty much lurked a few days, didn't bother with introductions and the like since I didn't think I'd post again but somehow I ended up posting... a lot O_o

That's kind of how what happened to me when I returned after five or six months.

I joined just to ask about the FE6 rankings. Then I pretty much lurked a few days, didn't bother with introductions and the like since I didn't think I'd post again but somehow I ended up posting... a lot O_o.

Valkyrie and Ohm staff says hi.

Something similar happened to me. I just came to SF to get help with FE games and leave. But somehow I got addicted to this place O_o