Do you find FE6 forgettable?

Do you find this game forgettable?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Do you find this game forgettable?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe
    • Abstain

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being my favorite in the series, I find it very memorable... Though I suppose that's odd to say since I'm still currently playing it and I've not set it down long enough to know whether I'd remember it or not.

Thracia 776 is my second favorite, but many of the simplifications for the GBA release were for the better (not all, though) and it makes it a very fun game that is a genuine challenge on the harder difficulty. Even though I'm better than I used to be, there are still chapters that I have to restart a few times each run through the game. 4, 7, 11a, 14 etc.

If anything, they could remake FE6 for DS. Because as far as the darn fan-base goes, (mainly those who abide by their morals) most likely haven't played FE6's ROM. Thus they are left with a nasty cliffhanger in FE7. :(

That would be awesome. I just hope they do one thing if they in fact ever decide to remake the game and that is improve it. Not to say the game is bad just that it could benefit from some of the things that later games have.

No, get to the end of the game for the first time and Get Roy OWNED by Zephiel it's not that easy to forget...

I think I spent 3 hours making a Strategy to defeaty Zephiel (I was without the Divine Weapons[most of them] and Fa Stone broke..)

My first run after finishing FE7 without any guide... :\ it was a Pain...

• 2 weeks later...
This is kind of off topic, I haven't played this game, but I played its prequel FE7 and also FE8. even though i didn't really like FE8 I liked FE7 alot. I haven't gotten this game, and plan to get this game in the future, if i can manage to import it. Now, I have heard that a lot of people didn't like this game or were dissapointed in it. After watching the end to FE7, I have really wanted to play FE6, as its the games sequel ^_^ . I want to see how the future for Elibe turns out, but I don't want to end up getting bored with this game :o . If anyone here has played FE7 first, than FE6, would you say that it was a dissapointment for a sequel?

I want to know, just in case, so that i don't end up playing a bad sequel to a game that i think is really good.

I played FE7 first, then I read about FE6 and looked desperately for the rom and patch, after finally finding it I played the first chapters and it was awesome. It is very similar to FE7, the characters are good, and watching the offspring of FE7 characters as well as old Hector, Eliwood, Marcus and others is great. I really recommend finding the rom, if you do care about ir being illegal blah blah well good for your ethics but, well good luck importing it.

I played FE7 first, then I read about FE6 and looked desperately for the rom and patch, after finally finding it I played the first chapters and it was awesome. It is very similar to FE7, the characters are good, and watching the offspring of FE7 characters as well as old Hector, Eliwood, Marcus and others is great. I really recommend finding the rom, if you do care about ir being illegal blah blah well good for your ethics but, well good luck importing it.

Or emulation (Olol)

No offense but...Roy doesn't seem that impressive. At least not so far.

Roy isn't a bad lord, but he promotes pretty late, so that kind of works against him.

And I don't find this game to be forgettable at all. As far as I know, it's got one of the best map designs in the series. Plus, it's good fun.

No offense but...Roy doesn't seem that impressive. At least not so far.

He gets an overkill 1~2 range Sword upon promotion, though.