Who here is a klutz?

I are a klutz. I always randomly fall in the hallway. Then when i get up i scream "DAMMIT IM NOT COLETTE!!!" I fall down the steps alot too.......and never get hurt. Last week i spilled all of my ramen going to the basement. Instead of instantly freaking out and cleaning it up. I just sat on the ground and cried for a moment.......such tasty ramen.......WASTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHYYYYYYYYY!?!?!?!?!??!

It wasn't me. It was my grandma. Be nice to her. She's...confused.

Confused?

My grandmother has alzheimers. Last time we went over there for dinner, she called someone, got a wrong number and screamed "SHIT HEAD!" to whatever poor soul was on the other line.

Confused is a cake walk.

• 2 months later...

*bump*

Let's see I've

Almost set my house on fire

Tripped on nothing (damn you Sakurai oh whatever your name is)

broke my bed getting off of it

Forgot to put water into a pot so I can make noodles

This one time, I had milk sitting in a glass cup. I asked my little brother for the remote, and as he threw it to me, the cup just shattered into several pieces. The cup and the remote didn't touch at all!

To this day, I don't like using glass cups for the fear of random explosions....

one time i was late for class, so i decided to take the stairs since they're faster than the elevator.

as i was going up, i tripped TWICE! and both times when someone was walking down.

i was so embarrassed! but it made me laugh!

I microwaved a metal bowl without knowing the consequences. Smoke smoke smoke.

I often trip going up or down the stairs and I bump into doors a lot and this one time at Sports Authority, I didn't notice the glass wall and walked straight into it, I believe I left a mark.