Old/New Toon/Anime/Live Action Shows Intros.

Rei Rei

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, they've already f*cked up Double Dragon and Sonic(not once, not twice, but Three times!)
Hey, take that back! Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog was a great cartoon!

I fail to see why Transformers hasn't been mentioned yet, as well as the Street Fighter cartoon,

(I like the
more) and Dastartly and Muttley in Their Flying Machines.

Oh, and here is a German cartoon.

Nahh, all the Sonic cartoons sucked. Sonic X wasn't that much bad in comparison, but still.

Spiral Zone

Starcom

Bionic Six

The Real Ghostbusters

Ghostbusters

I'm going to edit the topic title, then, with some anime being posted here too.

Edited by Skasha

Just for the record, I dont like the new style cartoons, where the characters are all deformed. ^^

Seriously, I dont know how runts manage to watch those cartoons now a days.

Good sir, you have just won the internet. Congratulations.

SPOON-uh!

Kids just watch today's cartoon because it is of their time.

Some years foward we might see another thread like this one, but with the toons that they saw as their fondest memories.

TNG is overrated. Voyager and Enterprise were much better shows, and the original was just plain hilarious.

Of course, compared to Deep Space 9, TNG is a God among shaws, but still...

You sir, are obviously speaking out of the pits of HADES. Captain Jean Luc is an AMAZING Captain.

But seriously, first couple seasons of TNG kind of sucked, but after that it became quite amazing. I think it's because they have less Wesley Crusher in them. :P

You sir, are obviously speaking out of the pits of HADES. Captain Jean Luc is an AMAZING Captain.

But seriously, first couple seasons of TNG kind of sucked, but after that it became quite amazing. I think it's because they have less Wesley Crusher in them. :P

Picard might be amazing, but Janeway is a Captaining GOD. And Enterprise had the most competant security officer and best opening, BTW.

Picard might be amazing, but Janeway is a Captaining GOD. And Enterprise had the most competant security officer and best opening, BTW.

Janeway was basically just the female Picard. :3

As for Enterprise, even thought tons of fans hate it, I still love it. Archer is hilarious. I love his "look".

"I'm going to look at you in this weird way, and talk in a specific tone, because I'm pretty sure I know that you've done something wrong, and I'm almost to the truth, and I want you to know that I know that, and I want you to sweat, and I'm just going to keep talking like this until you snap, and this sentence should have ended a couple years ago..."