Fire Emblem Characters Last Names?

Sanaki and Micaiah have a last name? When do they show that?

Sanaki's last name is said by Sephiran in the end of Path of Radiance, and I believe its mentioned also several times in RD, like in Endgame 4 when she's talking to Evile Senator guy of evile.

Micaiah.... not so much. but she IS Sanaki's sister, so she must have the same last name, no?

Sanaki Kirsch Altina

Jill Fizzart (and therefore Shiharam Fizzart)

Elincia Ridell Crimea

I am unaware of any others. Jill isn't a royal, so yes to the original question.

So would Micaiah have the same last name then?

Sanaki and Micaiah have a last name? When do they show that?
Sanaki Kirsch Altina

Jill Fizzart (and therefore Shiharam Fizzart)

Elincia Ridell Crimea

I am unaware of any others. Jill isn't a royal, so yes to the original question.

:P

I'm pretty sure that Sanaki said something about Ike having no surname or documented lineage in PoR, although I can't check that off hand.

In that case, it seems only nobles in the Tellius duology have last names. That would mean that Shiharam at least was of noble birth.

And that would disprove what I said about Jill. It does make sense, after all.

Remember that to be a Begnion Pegasus Knight you have to be of noble birth.

I wouldn't be surprised if the same held true for the Wyvern fleet.

And Shiharam WAS the commander of the Wyvern fleet that defected. Those spots were usually reserved for nobility in the middle ages, and especially in such a conservative country such as Begnion.

And don't forget that Shiharam probably had some sort of nobility ranking in Daein. After all, he was in charge of that area that I forget the name of. and Ashnard was pretty open to how he chose the generals and such as in, the strongest people

Lloyd, Linus, Brendan and Jan from FE7 all share the same last name: Reed. And I think in FE5, Fred said he served the Schutaeze family, meaning Rinehart and Olwen's last names might be Schutaeze.

That would go the same for the rest of the series, wouldn't it?

Ike was born in Gallia while Greil was running away from Daien (or something to that extent. I haven't played Radiant Dawn.) but if he were documented, his full name would be Isaac "Ike" Gawain, right?

I don't think so, Ike isn't necessarily an abbreviation of Isaac, and, Gawain was Greil's first name before he went into hiding so Ike probably wouldn't have gotten it as a surname.