*Throws Rose at Serenes Forest.*

Mufasa

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

V For Vendetta was a Graphic Novel long before becoming a movie. BTW, the Graphic Novel is leaps and bounds better than the movie.

On a side note, the chick who wrote Sailor Moon maried Akira Toriyama of Dragonball/Dragon Quest/Dr. Slump fame.

V For Vendetta was a Graphic Novel long before becoming a movie. BTW, the Graphic Novel is leaps and bounds better than the movie.

I really liked the movie, but hearing that it's based on some DC comics stuff makes me think less of it :(

I really liked the movie, but hearing that it's based on some DC comics stuff makes me think less of it :(

It's Vertigo, not DC. The two are technically differentstyles of publication, like Viz, Shonen Jump, and Shojo Beat.

Besides, Alan Moore, the guy behind The Watchmen and The Killing Joke wrote it. He's one of the best writers out there.

And considering the Movie was actually pretty good...

And V >>>>> Tuxedo Mask. He is anonymous. He is legion. He does not forgive. He does not forget. United as one, divided by zero. :P

BLIMEY I HAVE A LOT OF OPPORTUNITY TO QUOTE THAT SHIT!

hes too much of a pussy to hurt anyone. have you ever seen him do anything like i dunno, DEFEATING AN ENEMY?

The only enemy I seen him fighting was against himself.

Tuxedo Mask: (Swoops in and throws a rose at an enemy) "Blah blah gay sex blah blah congress! You're boring!" (Runs away)