Mage Sisters' Triangle Attack

Drayano

Gomez is before that.

http://fireemblem.shinranet.com/fe5/guia/cap8x.htm

The best way is still pretty much a critical hit from Graphcalibur. Alternatively, you could gang him with Shiva, Fergus and Othin.

I remember him. I didn't use Asvel, Shiva or Fergus. Othin+Wrath greatly weakened him. I also had Nanna finish him off with one Earth Sword so that she gets 100 Exp. He was easy. If he's the hardest boss of FE5 then I have nothing to worry about. btw Nanna was near Fin and Leaf so the support bonuses must've helped her out.

Shiva and Felgus have high PCCs that let them critical on counterattacks while Asvel bypasses all that +10 throne def shenanigans. Any critical beats bosses in FE5, but without criticals and Asvel Gomez is really damn hard =/

What about Earth Sword and Light Brand? Those might be really helpful.

Earth Sword has shit hit on Gomez, and he can double both Leaf and Nanna if they use their magic swords at a distance.

My Nanna had quite decent Hit when near Fin and Leaf. Maybe it's because I overused her in the earlier chapters.