Full Metal Alchemist

HowAreYaBud

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone ever watch the best anime ever that is known as Full Metal Alchemist? It is just amazing.

Oh, you bet I do. Have you heard about the new FMA on the way? I think it is on April or so.

I've watched all of the anime and I'm current with the manga right now and its pretty much one of my favorite series.

I hope Kimblee's dead, but I thought there was a rule that major villains can only be killed directly by an important character.

In any case, how the hell are they gonna compete with pride and sloth?

Marcoh is probably going to take care of Pride as he is the most effective at killing Homunculi, almost killed Envy by himself, and he has the Philosopher's Stone at the moment. As for Sloth, I guess we'll either be seeing the Armstrong siblings' relationship mellowing a bit or Mustang and Co. are going to be arriving on the scene.

Edited by Suichimo

Fullmetal Alchemist is awesome. Never read the manga though. The anime had a lot of deep philosophical stuff which I doubt most people noticed. Me and my brother looked quite deep into FMA. We're big fans of it.

Fullmetal Alchemist is awesome. Never read the manga though. The anime had a lot of deep philosophical stuff which I doubt most people noticed. Me and my brother looked quite deep into FMA. We're big fans of it.

lol, i just had to do that.

I find the manga has nearly everything the anime has, plus alot more. If you guys really like the series, you've got to read it too.

But isn't the manga still going on? I don't want to start something when I have no idea how long it'll take for it to be completed.

Yeah but it does seem to be nearing its end.

I'd just start reading it. I've been waiting every month for a while now just so I can read the new chapter which pretty much always satisfies.

Yeah but it does seem to be nearing its end.

I'd just start reading it. I've been waiting every month for a while now just so I can read the new chapter which pretty much always satisfies.

Yes, I feel that way too.

But the waiting doesn't cause you any pain at all, I'm just saying.

Nope, and as an added bonus it makes the new chapter all the better.

I've also got plenty of other manga to read in between FMA chapters. Such as keeping up with Naruto, Bleach, and soon to be D.Gray-man again. I also read Deadman Wonderland shortly after FMA since they come out around the same time.

Maybe for you, but it doesn't feel that good when I continue after a very long time. When I do continue, it takes time to rekindle my interest and I won't enjoy it as much as I normally would have. That's why I want it to be done first before starting.

The new chapter is out and it was absolutely amazing.

As much as I didn't like Kimblee, he didn't deserve to be eaten like a pathetic no name. Armstrong completely screwed Sloth up, so hopefully he'll go and take a "nap".

May was making Envy look like the little bitch he really is.

That final shot though. Holy crap did it send shivers all across my body. Note to Envy: Don't show the best friend of the guy you killed how you killed him. After this I don't see Envy being able to use the advice anyway.

Good chapter.

DANG THOSE CYCLOPES ARE CREEEEEPY

...everyone's getting together... looks like the final battle's getting close.

Also, I hated Kimblee pretty bad, but I don't think he deserved to be... eaten like that... mainly because I don't think anyone would deserve that really...

I have a feeling that the manga's ending will be awesome. Also, I demand that RoyxRiza be confirmed by the end. Seriously.

I hope she doesn't disclose character endings. Even though there's noone else they could be with.

>_>

And Kimblee's technically still alive.

I'm afraid I'd have to file "being eaten by a homunculus" under being killed.