Create a chapter

Something like CC in Sacred Stones where you see the Tellius map, and you get to use the base when you start a map. There are armies on the map, like the Begnion Central Army and etc. You can go to the Guidance tower to do something like Lagdou Ruins, or Tower of Valni. And you can go to the capital of each country to fight the respective main armies. Also, you should be able to unlock bosses, or Zelgius by killing enough total enemies or finishing enough floors in the tower. Dheginsea or Ashera (yeah, right) sound really fun to use. Also, by doing something ridiculously hard a certain amount of times, you can unlock Yune!

EDIT: I think Lorazieh would be a cool Heron to use. He could use Light magic or something to distinguish him from Reyson. Or he could have Formshift.

Edited by Camtech075

• 5 weeks later...
Guest FreelancerSealBoy
I would've loved to rescue Lucia with the GMs.

Same here. I could see like a survival chapter, or even rout working for that, kinda like when you're holding Leanne in PoR. I thought part 2 was way too short.

Guest FreelancerSealBoy
^ This aaaaaaaallllllllllllll the way.

Nice to be agreed with.

Maybe a chapter with Geoffrey trying to get to Fort Alpea. You gotta think he would've run into something on the way.

He wouldn't, because all of the decoy forces were wiped out or captured, and all of Ludveck's main army was in Alpea. So if there was a chapter where you go to Alpea as Geoffrey, it would just be a really huge map with no enemies and an arrive point at the end. IIRC, they used the old highway because they suspected Ludveck's forces would occupy the other one.

Edited by Nightmare

DB could've easily had a few more prison camp chapters in part 1 and some more chapters while they make their way back to Nevassa. Part 1 felt rushed. I know they can't include everything but when the narrator is telling us half the things they did that we don't get to do, there's a problem.

I would've loved to rescue Lucia with the GMs. because Part 2 was way to short even though I can understand why.

Yes! They needed more chapters in Part 1 I mean how did they get all the men we see. Also A rescue Lucia chapter would(have) been awsome as was stated before a Survival/Clear Route chapter really clear route makes more sense since they do kill them in the cut sene.

A chapter where you fight a feral version of Zihark's ex. Or just add that to Unforgivable Sin if you brought Zihark.

Yeah I have wondered what would happen or what happened to her with explenation they left so much out. But add her to Unforgivable Sin and Zihark is the only one she goes after like a force drawing her to him and but we can't recruit her and when Izuka dies Zihark says goodbuy since he couldn't carry through with killing her. I fully agree!

For my own ideas....

A chapter with only Micaiah and Sothe since they did a Micaiah and Black Knight chapter and all. It should be close to the beggining of the game.

The Laguz traveling to Crimea they were ambushed and need to get through the enemy. Not a large amount with the gauges and all and rienforcememnts arrive so does the Crimean Royal Knights+Lucia to save them its a survival chapter lasting about 10 turns the Knights arriving turn 10en it turns to a clear the route chapter. At the border of Galia and Crimea the Laguz get bonuses for staying in Galia border (Like what bushes do)

Griel Mercs hearing of Beroc and Laguz fighting for them and go to save them revealing its Tormod Muraim and Vika (With some Yellow unit Laguz) Bonus EXP for each surviving Yellow unit.

Micaiah being forced to help Bengion quell some Daien rabbel getting BEXP for each enemy left alive. Since Geoffreys was so fun to keep the enemy alive they should have added another one enemy count is 30 with 25 reinforcements arriving every other turn and you have to Seize with Micaiah. Btw the rabbel took over a weapons locker so chests and money (Like they need money)

Finally when they all arrive at the Tower of Guidance some Dicsiples ambush them at the entrance and they need to kill them to get through the boss is Largo(Unstoneds by the Goddess and forced to fight) We can recruit him by attacking him with anyone who could have a Support with him in PoR or Callil.

Make Endgame a bit longer and better to I mean Hetzel with no actual weapon! My spelling might be a bit off on some things.

Yes! They needed more chapters in Part 1 I mean how did they get all the men we see. Also A rescue Lucia chapter would(have) been awsome as was stated before a Survival/Clear Route chapter really clear route makes more sense since they do kill them in the cut sene.

Yeah I have wondered what would happen or what happened to her with explenation they left so much out. But add her to Unforgivable Sin and Zihark is the only one she goes after like a force drawing her to him and but we can't recruit her and when Izuka dies Zihark says goodbuy since he couldn't carry through with killing her. I fully agree!

For my own ideas....

A chapter with only Micaiah and Sothe since they did a Micaiah and Black Knight chapter and all. It should be close to the beggining of the game.

The Laguz traveling to Crimea they were ambushed and need to get through the enemy. Not a large amount with the gauges and all and rienforcememnts arrive so does the Crimean Royal Knights+Lucia to save them its a survival chapter lasting about 10 turns the Knights arriving turn 10en it turns to a clear the route chapter. At the border of Galia and Crimea the Laguz get bonuses for staying in Galia border (Like what bushes do)

Griel Mercs hearing of Beroc and Laguz fighting for them and go to save them revealing its Tormod Muraim and Vika (With some Yellow unit Laguz) Bonus EXP for each surviving Yellow unit.

Micaiah being forced to help Bengion quell some Daien rabbel getting BEXP for each enemy left alive. Since Geoffreys was so fun to keep the enemy alive they should have added another one enemy count is 30 with 25 reinforcements arriving every other turn and you have to Seize with Micaiah. Btw the rabbel took over a weapons locker so chests and money (Like they need money)

Finally when they all arrive at the Tower of Guidance some Dicsiples ambush them at the entrance and they need to kill them to get through the boss is Largo(Unstoneds by the Goddess and forced to fight) We can recruit him by attacking him with anyone who could have a Support with him in PoR or Callil.

Make Endgame a bit longer and better to I mean Hetzel with no actual weapon! My spelling might be a bit off on some things.

Wow... that's... quite impressive. You really hit the mark on several things.