What do you LIKE about each Fire Emblem?

Celice

FE4: The whole generation system adds a fair bit of replayability and the wide variety of music, including at least two different tracks for each chapter, is always a plus. Being able to sweep whole bunches of enemies with some skills was fun too (see Lex!Tinny with Tron)

FE5: Probably one of the best looking Fire Emblems to date. Also has some nice characters, especially Mareeta who I really liked on my playthrough. This is also the only game where you actually practically need the Silence staff, Sleep staff etcetera. The emphasis on staves later in the game was a nice change from the usual all-out brawls in lategame. I also very much like the fact that unlike other FE games you can change the background into a huge variety of colours, as opposed to just a choice of four.

FE6: The later part of FE6 is actually very interesting. I like some of the later map music too (particuarly the Western Isles and the music in Ilia/Sacae.) The way it also has gaiden chapters for each S rank weapon is also very nice.

FE7: Overall the game is very good, doesn't have anything too annoying and there is a nice variety of characters. The sheer brokenness of Luna was quite fun too.

FE8: The branched promotion paths, despite being largely skewed towards one superior class were quite good to try, especially with the trainees who could become about six different classes. There isn't a whole lot else I'm fond of though the presentation of the game on the GBA is a fair bit of a step up from FE7, namely the background in the stat screens etc.

FE9: Once you get into the game, it does actually become quite fun. The Black Knight battle is also sort of a challenge though it is a bit more reliant on Luck than anything else. I quite liked a few of the maps too such as Chapter 24, nice scenery and all that. There isn't too much especially to comment on but it was a good entry into 3D.

FE10: I do, to an extent, actually like the whole team switching concept. It could have been pulled off better though; the Dawn Brigade simply does not get enough time, the CRKs get even less and the mercenaries almost get too much. I very much like the battle animations in this game, specifically the Sage and Trueblade animations because of Flare, Astra, criticals, SS magic spells etcetera. Some of the battle music, especially On Glory's Wings, is also very nice too. Not to mention you can simply hold down Z on the GCN control to get a battle animation to show rather than having to go to the menu. If it wasn't for the fact I've played this too many times now I'd like it more.

FEDS: Later chapter music is nice but to be honest there's nothing I particuarly like that isn't in the others. Forging actual weapons is quite nice though, gives you the chance to get some really powerful items if you have the money. Some of the animations are good too, specifically the Aura, Excalibur, Starlight and Maph ones.

FE9: My first Fe, the characters and the story

FE10: the animations, the challenge, the vast selection of characters, cutscenes, almost everything to be exact

Plus the music of both Fes