Good Day!

Weriom

Hi all! I have faith that at least one or two of you have noticed by now, but I'm not actually a new account. Amyler was the display name I had before, and I changed for a fairly simple reason, but to get to that I need to say some other stuff first. That is; I apologize. See, when I used the name Amyler I basically said I'll do some debates with people, and then buggered off without a word. My reasons for this can be summed up simply, and will no doubt appear childish, mainly because they are. One thing was that I started playing FE7 again (Then game we would have debated over), and found my opinions were very different. I was playing like someone new, ignoring old favorite characters and nurturing people who I'd only used once or twice in the past. I was in a new mindset, and one I hadn't explored enough to be comfortable with. Although that's only a triffling reason to the main one, which is obvious enough; I couldn't be bothered. I'm not a skilled debator, and haven't done it in a long time, and really, I just couldn't summon the energy. So I just didn't come back. *Shrug* I apologize for doing it, and hope that its not held against me. The name change is just a little way to disassociate those events from myself; stupid yea, but I'm doing it anyway. Plus, I've been using that name everywhere I went online. I thought it time to change something somwhere, at least. Heh. ANYWAY.

You may be wondering why I'm back again if I made an arse of myself the first time. Surely I had a reason to do as much, correct? Well, I did. And it's simple; writing. I've done many writings in the past, and had many different audiences and people critic my stuff. Simply, I'd like anyone here who's interested to do the same. I'm not saying my work will have any sort of FE related theme or vibes, but I figure just because people are part of an FE forum it doesn't mean that's all the're interested in, right? Lately my writings have been short stories for the most part, but I have some ... well, potential idea's more so than potential stories for prope- rather, larger writings. I may not update periodically, and to be honest I may not at all, but I can say I'll try.

To sum it all up, I'm sorry, I'm childish, Read My Stuff! >.> Also, I won't be doing debates anymore. I'd rather avoid the bad karma later than get someone mad at me by not finishing on now. <.< >.>

Edited by Weriom