Nintendo

Mr.Shiu and Watch

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not official. There's apparently a patent that would indicate the ability for players to download, or otherwise watch walkthroughs of areas that one could get stuck in.

That's it. It's entirely ambigious. Ithas as much potential to be a full game add-in as it does to be a WiiWare title, as it does to be one of the numerous patents that simpl exist, and are never actually tied to an end-product, ready for public use. In short, fanboys across the boards are throwing their arms up in wild dreams.

There's always the option of not using them... I'm not too worried that this will make things too easy.

Actually, with a glorified walkthrough available, it'll allow Nintendo to make their games harder... I just hope that they take advantage of that.

For some reason it reminds me of the videos that you can take in SSBB... or rather, that one video of Lucas hitting Sandbag abnormally far.

Still it just takes the fun out of game plus that basicly puts Prima out of buisness

You mean Prima, the company which now writes Nintendo's official guides?

Edited by Fox

Even though, we still have to remember that this is a patent and only a patent. Personally, I wouldn't mind if they implemented this in future titles since logically they would appeal just as equally to the hardcore gamers as casual gamers by making the game harder.( I'm ready bitches :P ) If it's coming from the mastermind himself, I'm sure there will be a small margin of error.(let's hope so.....)