H5 Tier list topic

Rodykitty

True, though these are really more full time healing tasks, which Matthis isn't one of these.

The option is still there, though you are right.

I never said it was either, otherwise he wouldn't have risen as high as he just did.

Fair enough, fair enough.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just kidding. I mean, I don't care if he wants to do it though, go ahead.

Draug vs. Cavs. Something we should look into since I'm a little (and I mean a little) iffy on him > them since the Cavs do have some durability and, in Abel's case (and with a little Myrmidion Cain too) they can double within a slightly shorter time after. I feel like a debate might help us look at it better, but just asking if a comparison should be seen with these guys since we kind of pulled the "assume" card.

I'm still not sure whether I want to rise Est above Arran or not.

We can at least eventually gain something out of Est. Both suck equally in their time, but at least Est can eventually go from suck to mediocre.

I also don't take kindly to your bashing of Roshea.

We only bash Roshe in this thread.

King of failure

And this slander?

I'm still not sure whether I want to rise Est above Arran or not.

A lances and 3 chapters is really all he has.

I'm just kidding. I mean, I don't care if he wants to do it though, go ahead.

Of course I know that.

Indeed, as we don't actually have to seriously use Est to basically have a way to instantly kill a boss with one use of generally any weapon. It's an incredibly rare occurance, but I don't see Arran having anything saving his ass.

Sniper doesn't really help him, as he's still god awful due to probably the shittiest offense you could ask for. Ironically, at least A lances gives him Ridersbane, but then he's basically Est anyways.

Edited by Robo Ky

Barely. The only thing he really picks up is a LongBow, and then his utility might as well not exist. As a Paladin he could've pulled... a DragonPike or Ridersbane.

Gradivus and Silver Lance is all he really has over Est. God that's awful.

Edited by Colonel M

As rather ridiculous as the argument that I'm going to make is, I'm almost ready to say Triangle Attack > Arran. Arran's utility... is almost nonexistant. Except spreading his AIDs.

See, I just need more people to agree before rising her up, which I just did.

Edited by Brawl Sheeda

Both Catria and Dolph have been proven to have an extremely difficult time getting kills without reinforcement farming.

*pops open can of worms*

12x Enemies are easily weakened into kill margin for Dolph in 12x, as I recall mentioning before.

say we have

33-35 HP

23-24 atk (Steel), 21-22 atk (Hand), 32 atk (Devil)

90-91 hit (Steel), 80-81 hit (Hand), 121 hit (Devil)

9 AS

5 (6) def

0 (1) res

14/0 Cord with steel leaves them with about 1-2 HP, which is easy pickings for anybody really.

Edited by Joker

Cord is 15-16/0 at that point, and forging +1-2 Mt on a Steel Axe means we don't waste a deployment slot on fail like unpromoted Dolph. Also means we can complete maps more effectively without giving favouritism to other units.

Edited by IOS

You just gave favoritism to Cord though.

BTW, more proof that ORKOing isn't likely unless you're doubling with the broken Ridersbane. Especially when Cord wants to avoid counterattacks, so he'll favor the Hand Axe.

Edited by Colonel M

16/0 is only strengthening my case because now Cord's strong enough to handaxe them within kill margin, meaning he's not even getting hurt in the process of setting up a kill for Dolph.

Cord is 15-16/0 at that point, and forging +1-2 Mt on a Steel Axe means we don't waste a deployment slot on fail like unpromoted Dolph.

wait what

Cord getting a forge is less favoritism than Dolph getting a few kills we didn't need to go out of our way to set him up for...how? Never mind that deployment slots is a rather shaky argument...

Even Cain's putting them within kill margin with steel Sword, provided his sword rank is C: 21 atk-6 def=30 dmg, and Dolph does 5 dmg to pirates, and they have 35 HP at most.

Any other character would like that kill.

At a point where the rest of the team is better by the second, and assuming we're seriously using Dolph, which would be better? Making already strong characters stronger, or ending a weaker character's period of suck sooner?

How can anybody possibly justify that Dolph gets any of these kills?

It would be rather inefficent to kill it with Cain or someone who's turn would have been much better spent weakening another guy, don't you think? Dolph killing that pirate doesn't just get it out of the way, it means your better units now have their hands free to cause damage against bigger threats.

Furthermore, denying Dolph any kills in this chapter under the logic "any non healer could take those kills" is just a ridiculous sandbag aimed towards him.