14 members have voted

1. 1. Ally Only

• Pugi Axe (Othin)
    • Repair Staff (Saphy)
    • Brave Lance (Fin)
    • Hiraki no Ken/Light Sword (Leaf)
    • Grafcalibur (Asvel)
    • Earth Sword (Nanna)
    • Beo no Ken/Beo's Sword (Fergus/Delmudd)
    • Mareeta Sword (Mareeta)
    • Blagi Sword (Leaf/Nanna/Delmud/Fergus)
    • Holy Sword & DaimThunder (Olwen)
    • Dragon Lance (Dean)
    • Thief Staff & Unlock Staff (Tina)
  2. 2. Enemy Only

• Lopto Sword (Redric)
    • Darkness Sword (Ch 5!Mareeta)

I'd vote for Grafcalibur but I haven't seen all of the * ranked weapons yet in my current playthrough. But why are Thief staff and Unlock staff in the same option? Even though they are exclusive to the same character, they still have different effects. Same thing applies to Olwen's ones.

But why are Thief staff and Unlock staff in the same option? Even though they are exclusive to the same character, they still have different effects. Same thing applies to Olwen's ones.

I agree but I think the poll is about the charcters who use them.

I'd vote for Grafcalibur but I haven't seen all of the * ranked weapons yet in my current playthrough. But why are Thief staff and Unlock staff in the same option? Even though they are exclusive to the same character, they still have different effects. Same thing applies to Olwen's ones.

Well, 'cause it's for the same user only '^^.

I mean, Leaf has two weapons that are character specific, but one of them he shares with other 3 characters, you get what I mean?

Also, if you like only one of the multi-personal weapons as your favorite,choose the second one then use the honorable mention :P

Well, 'cause it's for the same user only '^^.

I mean, Leaf has two weapons that are character specific, but one of them he shares with other 3 characters, you get what I mean?

Also, if you like only one of the multi-personal weapons as your favorite,choose the second one then use the honorable mention :P

I thought this was a poll about the exclusive weapons, not the characters that use them. Anyway, I should've known that there would be spoilers here. Sorry, but I'll be back after I finish FE5.

It's actually only 10 turns. MK404 wrote down the wrong number in his guide on FESS.

I feel ripped off, but also much better.

Do we already have Warp and Rescue at that point? I don't remember. >.<

Forget what I said about getting the Warp Staff on chapter 14.

I think you get it earlier on an intermission.

Forget what I said about getting the Warp Staff on chapter 14.

I think you get it earlier on an intermission.

After you complete Chapter 7, Corple gives you Warp staff. I think he only gives it if you saved him in Chapter 3.

that you have to protect the castle for 20 freakin' turns.

Much less than that, I think it's more like 10.

but reaching the village without Karin getting murdered by ballistas is hard.

Send her with both a lance and a sword, and put her right out of ballista range. Then next turn fly into it, and dismount her to eliminate the ballista weakness. From there, keep on dodgin'.

Much less than that, I think it's more like 10.

Send her with both a lance and a sword, and put her right out of ballista range. Then next turn fly into it, and dismount her to eliminate the ballista weakness. From there, keep on dodgin'.

It's ten turns. Just checked out that chapter today.

And what do you mean by ballista weakness? Are ballistae weak to swords or something? Because for me, ch 10 is the hardest chapter I faced from any FE game when you're trying to visit both villages, steal both S Drinks, and save the Bridge Key.

And what do you mean by ballista weakness? Are ballistae weak to swords or something? Because for me, ch 10 is the hardest chapter I faced from any FE game when you're trying to visit both villages, steal both S Drinks, and save the Bridge Key.

Nope, it's just that when Karin unmount she ca have a weapon to defend herself.

I always got the Rescue Staff without using Karin, though the other one, on the south.... What's in that house?

Nope, it's just that when Karin unmount she ca have a weapon to defend herself.

I always got the Rescue Staff without using Karin, though the other one, on the south.... What's in that house?

Magic Up Staff. Works like Holy Water. I normally don't care about whether the item in the village is worth or not. I always try to save every single last one of them. Worthless stuff can always be sold.