Which version(s) of the Fire Emblem theme do you really enjoy?

Father Wood

See title  

24 members have voted

1. 1. That^

• FE1
    • FE2
    • FE3
    • FE4
    • FE5
    • FE6
    • FE7
    • FE8
    • FE9
    • FE10
    • FE11
    • The FE1 and FE6 commercials
    • The one in Brawl

I didn't liked the Brawl version. Seemed a bit forced to my taste, though Dies Irae is pretty sweet(IT'S KRAUSER'S THEME AFTER ALL)

My favorite one is FE4.

6 and 3 were pretty great. I especially like the intro part of Fire Emblem 3, the thing that plays before the main theme starts. (I heard it from Youtube, haven't played the actual game yet)

FE11 had the best version IMO. The FE10, Brawl, and FE7 were quite good as well. I didn't particularly like the FE9 one, which is unusual because I like most of FE9's music.

I completely read the title wrong.

Either way, miss Tsujiyoko worked really hard on the tracks of FE4 considerably-- and the opening is no exception, it has a somewhat happy but also dramatic tune to it that you just have to listen to to understand.

Edited by Azel

I'm kinda dissapointed that only FE8 and FE5 have their own transitional tune that is not in any other theme. It's this theme that makes me like FE8's so much, not to mention it has the most background melody going on in there.

If you don't know what I'm talking about it starts at 1:20 in this:

and in 1:18 in this:

Why hasn't that theme popped up in other newer FEs? It's certainly a nice distraction and sets you up for the rerun of the song, so eh well whatever.

I'm kinda dissapointed that only FE8 and FE5 have their own transitional tune that is not in any other theme. It's this theme that makes me like FE8's so much, not to mention it has the most background melody going on in there.

If you don't know what I'm talking about it starts at 1:20 in this:

and in 1:18 in this:

Why hasn't that theme popped up in other newer FEs? It's certainly a nice distraction and sets you up for the rerun of the song, so eh well whatever.

Does this in FE4 counts: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEmp1gYFJKs...322&index=0

Go to 1:26. But yeah, the new games don't have the transition anymore. Why?

Does this in FE4 counts: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEmp1gYFJKs...322&index=0

Go to 1:26. But yeah, the new games don't have the transition anymore. Why?

I'm pretty sure that FE3 has that "transition" at the opening screen, and at the end of the character roll. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNoVYDhDR1A

Strange that FE DS doesn't, given that all the rest of it is a remix of FE3's main theme.

Or did Youtube lie to me?

Edited by Paper Jam

FE6 and Brawl: Who knew you could turn 16 and 8-bit music into Opera?

I'd actually say 'turn it into an oratorio' here, but then again this is the musical purist in me speaking here. The Brawl theme is still cool.

I'd actually say 'turn it into an oratorio' here, but then again this is the musical purist in me speaking here. The Brawl theme is still cool.

Actually, you helped me learn a new term! Now I know the difference. Thanks!

But why people are saying it's an opera is strange.