If you could add one feature to FE?

Ragnell

If you could add one all-new feature or altered feature to the next FE, what would it be?

Personally, I would add trial maps that had actual an story to them, but happened after the game ended. You could unlock secret characters, and could train and buy items like in FE8's creature campaign.

Personally, I would add trial maps that had actual an story to them, but happened after the game ended. You could unlock secret characters, and could train and buy items like in FE8's creature campaign.

I was thinking more along the lines of a Creature Campaign with an actual story...

I'd throw in a class swap system. I'd make it so that each character would have their own class set, and the classes that they spend time in determine what classes they can promote to. For example, a character who starts out as a Cavalier but later changes to a Mage would be able to promote into a Mage Knight.

Capture and stealing items from the older FE games need to make a come back!

Stealing in FE9 works pretty much like in FE5 - except that you can't steal equipped weapons, and that strength works as build.

That's an awesome idea. I'll go with that for now.

Id like a replay system at the end of every chapter that allows you to watch how you played it but cutting out the " " phase transitions and that your entire army moves at the same time, as well as the enemy one, the battle animations would be the field ones. That would add a more cinematic touch to each battle.

My original ide was that at the end of the game you could watch all the chapters in this replay mode while the story is being told so it would feel like a movie but it is very complex and I suppose very hard to do.

hmm, i can think of several things, that can make FE even more amazing... :P

- map creator

- co-op campaign

- besides the campaign, a skirmish mode (just as in a RTS-game) where all the battle settings are determind by the player

- the return of Lyn!

and a lot more... :lol:

Edited by Zero

I'd make Gaiden chapters so that you play from a different perspective of the story.

Say, in Path of Radiance you could unlock a Gaiden chapter where Elincia must flee while Renning and a few NPCs are defending her.

Customizable Lord (Weapon and Grander would be cool)

creature campaign like Ragnell said, but with Secret Characters and a side Story...

I would like a Play as Enemy Mode - you are the Enemy and you have to Slowdown the Main force for X turns or try to defeat them...

Edited by Gemini-Saga

The ability to create-a-character would be sweet if done right. It would let us choose our class and distribute a set amount of growth and bases, as well as choose the name and possibly have a mug customization feature.