MELTY BLOOD TOPIC

Masu

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mech-Hisui is a retardedly easy to defeat character. I own anyone who uses her instantly if I'm trying.

I'd like to see you try and own me, I mean I can be beaten yeah but not owned

I played this with my cousin last night. He chose Kohaku for the most part (it was his first time playing) and whenever we were on Sabbath, he owned me hard. But outside Sabbath I always beat him with a nearly full life. :mellow:

It was really strange.

I played this with my cousin last night. He chose Kohaku for the most part (it was his first time playing) and whenever we were on Sabbath, he owned me hard. But outside Sabbath I always beat him with a nearly full life. :mellow:

It was really strange.

sabbath is the greatest stage ever besides battle field.

It was really strange.

It was the Tatari influence!

Soon he will be a pro MB player, as long as he plays on that stage only. :P

he better pray that AA gets a ps2 or PC release cuz the arcade version has no stage select : D

Dont forget the stage where Beat From Melty Blood Plays, the one where Encount plays, and the one where Elegant summer plays.

Im so bad with stage names.

Beat From Melty Blood-Witch on the Holy Night

Encount-Artificial Eden

Elegant Summer-Tohno mansion party

they took beat from melty blood out of AA sadly :( and wonderful boy :( and the original temple seventh heavens ong

Well, did they at least replace them with great songs? :(

the stage for wonderful boy is gone for good. I havent heard witch on the holy night's yet and i love temple seventh heaven's new song

the stage for wonderful boy is gone for good. I havent heard witch on the holy night's yet and i love temple seventh heaven's new song

is it really that good?