84 members have voted

1. 1. Who's better?

• Eirika
    • Ephraim

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eirika can have my vote. I'll admit, ephraim is a much better unit, stronger, and better defense, his path is also the most fun. However, When you look at the story itself, Eirika is a stronger character. Ephraim takes on enemy after enemy, with very few men, and even spits in valters face when faced with quite a large army...but thats who he is, he's a general, and used to combat. He's of a fighting nature, and the choice to fight on just comes natural to him. Eirika on the other hand is weaker and more timid, and yet forces herself to go after her brother and do he part to end the war. Ephraim isnt courageous, its just who he is, a normal state of mind. Eirika is afraid, but pushes on anyways, that is real courage. In the end she wins my vote.

Eirika, weak and timid?

You got it wrong there buddy, she is not timid, she is not weak in both ways, story-wise and gameplay.

Eirika, weak and timid?

You got it wrong there buddy, she is not timid, she is not weak in both ways, story-wise and gameplay.

Well i just go based on the way she talks with Seth and a couple others, i dont think shes this scared little girl, i just personal think that shes not as strong as Emphraim. Shes not the warrior type, but life has forced her to be kind of thing.

• 2 weeks later...

I like Ephraim better than Eirika. His base strength and strength growth is a lot better and the hit rates for enemies in SS are so low that Eirika's higher avoid and res usually don't matter too much.

Eirika and Ephraim have kind of boring personalities IMO, but Eirika is just a little too naive and whiny for my tastes. And she makes really dumb decisions for a Lord...

I do prefer Eirika's route though, Ephraim's route has some annoying maps like Phantom Ship that I would just rather not deal with.