Hot Tier List: FE6 Female

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

regarding Micaaheheh:

i'd still hit it

Have fun being a trench coat.

Nailah and Volug however...My thoughts of them can only be described through the majesty of song...specifically this one.

EDIT: I love you Anborn Arsar.

Edited by Grandjackal

same on me

Only replace the wolves with two certian other red-haired axe using females

trenchcoats are badass looking btw

Edited by Sweet Tooth

same on me

Only replace the wolves with two certian other red-haired axe using females

Who, Jill and.....Jill? You can't just say you would like Jill FE9 and FE10 Jill at the same time, the universe would implode!

trenchcoats are badass looking btw

*facepalm*

EDIT: It doesn't matter Anborn, as long as we have hatred against the evil one, our love will prevail! T.T Quit avoiding meeeeee! *whines*

Edited by Grandjackal

Indeed, my hatred goes out on random tirades every now and then. But hey, if you like silver hair, fine by me. Just don't blame me when they turn you into a lampshade.

If I could kill off Michaiah in RD without getting a game over, I'd do it every playthrough.

I would do the same for Sothe when I get Radiant Dawn, well, I'll just weaken the enemies so the others can kill them off.

Who, Jill and.....Jill? You can't just say you would like Jill FE9 and FE10 Jill at the same time, the universe would implode!

Titania has not ceased to exist yet.

Also, now, now, let's keep this Micaheheheheh hate under control. I know she's been a bad girl, but let's not kill her over that. Let's just lock her up and "punish" her on a daily basis...

Titania has not ceased to exist yet.

Also, now, now, let's keep this Micaheheheheh hate under control. I know she's been a bad girl, but let's not kill her over that. Let's just lock her up and "punish" her on a daily basis...

I'd be fine just giving her a beating. Even if only once.

However, she has the goddamn

Black Knight

the first time you can attack her, and

exits the battlefield real early

in the second one. Not to mention that her indecent Res make her basically immune to long range magic.

Bah.

Edited by Anborn Arsar

Aborn, that's what biological warfare is for. Just have some people with small pox dirty up some blankets, ofter them as a gift, and bam! Not like poking her wouldn't be enough to kill her anyways.

Forgot about Titania, but whatever.

Minerva though... I would have her babies <3

Aborn, that's what biological warfare is for. Just have some people with small pox dirty up some blankets, ofter them as a gift, and bam! Not like poking her wouldn't be enough to kill her anyways.

Not satisfying enough.

Poor Micaieheheh. So unloved.

Oh well, more for me.

Mind, I'm not saying she was any good of a story character. But RD sucked anyway so I'll ignore that. Not worth letting that deliciousness go to waste, over a crummy story, that Micaiaiaehah.

Edited by Sweet Tooth

Oh well, more for me.

Mind, I'm not saying she was any good of a story character. But RD sucked anyway so I'll ignore that. Not worth letting that deliciousness go to waste, over a crummy story, that Micaiaiaehah.

Go ahead and have fun with her then.

Would rather watch Kazaam than have her in my thoughts, much less acknowledging she was ever thought up...

Oh well, more for me.

So unloved?

Yeah, by you guys...

And in stat-wise, well, she is better than Lilina, not that Lilina is bad, because she isn't at all.

Edited by soul1112

Lilina isn't bad statwise?

Yeah, and Zagaro doesn't rape everything on the map with his eyes shut.

...Her speed situation is notably better than Lilina's though, because she has a nice base, comes in the prologue, and, well, BEXP abuse much since oober mag, res, luck?

...That's why I hate RD. The BEXP system is stupid beyond belief. It's so ridiculously easy to cap out.

Edited by Sweet Tooth

Indeed, my hatred goes out on random tirades every now and then. But hey, if you like silver hair, fine by me. Just don't blame me when they turn you into a lampshade.

If I could kill off Michaiah in RD without getting a game over, I'd do it every playthrough.

I wasn't exactly saying I like silver hairs, but in that case there's only:

Micaiah

Idoun

I wasn't exactly saying I like silver hairs, but in that case there's only:

Micaiah

Idoun

If we were to list every silver head in FE...

To complete the list:

There's also Deirdre, Julia, and maybe Tiltyu, Leptor, Arthur, Tinny, Blume, Ishtor, and Ishtar.