Hot Tier List: FE6 Female

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why?

Because she's a dancer?

And Echidna is NOT hot at all, and she dresses like a man.

Not because she's a dancer, but because she's....well....read her supports, she's...got this sort of personality that many would consider uhhh...one that gets around ;;>>

Echidna's hot because she's tough. Tough is awesome. Better than the "pretty clones of personality" that plague most of the female characters in the whole series...

In that case, Miledy is even more hotter than I thought.

Well she needs a wyvern and uses wussy lances. Echidna's got the guts to go on foot with nothing but a shield and AXE! THAT is tuff stuff!

Here comes Sweet Tooth...

Anyways, like I said, Idoun is hot...I know that, even though I've seen her with a hood all the time.

So let me get this straight...a person with no soul, who probably stands around being generally creepy and most likely not blinking a lot, who transforms into a hellish dragon that constantly pushes out demonic war dragons like a kill factory...is hot?...

No wonder you like Michaiah XD Lol!

Also, lighten up Sweet Tooth. You know as well as I do that Echidna would absolutely crush Miledy. CRUSH!

How could Echidna possibly lose?

Echidna beats her all the time, because Miledy's a bad girl.

In-game: Poor STR and Miledy has decent DEF. Miledy gets Swords so it pretty much cancels that WTA that could her stand even the slightest chance.

Looks: Echidna's older and looks a bit like a man. With Miledy, you'd get to be the man while with Echidna, it could go either way >_>. Also, Red hair >>> Light blue hair that looks close to gray.

naw

Echidna has semi-milf factor, and girls that can wrestle you are a lot more fun. Not to mention muscles are hawt as long as they're not, like, female Arnie. Some girls just don't know when to stop >_>

Plus she seems like the kind of girl who would have tattoos/piercings if they had those in FE, making it even hotter.

In-game: Poor STR and Miledy has decent DEF. Miledy gets Swords so it pretty much cancels that WTA that could her stand even the slightest chance.

Looks: Echidna's older and looks a bit like a man. With Miledy, you'd get to be the man while with Echidna, it could go either way >_>. Also, Red hair >>> Light blue hair that looks close to gray.

Yes, in game stats clearly had something to do with this. XD Miledy's too much of a wimp to lug around axes.

You make it sound like she's a grandma here. She's a tough matured woman. Besides, Teal/Light Blue hair is exotic. Red hair is so...naturally possible...

That and Miledy looks like a sailor moon drop-out.

That doesn't make it not hawt.

And silver/white hair is possible irl. Clint pulls it off perfectly.

It looks Teal to me. Echidna I mean, Clint with teal hair would be rediculous.

Edited by Grandjackal

So let me get this straight...a person with no soul, who probably stands around being generally creepy and most likely not blinking a lot, who transforms into a hellish dragon that constantly pushes out demonic war dragons like a kill factory...is hot?...

Uh...yeah :lol: .

Wait, what does Micaiah have to do with this?

Why list the bad things rather than the good things of one of my favorite silver headed characters?

Why list the bad things rather than the good things of one of my favorite silver headed characters?

What, nice things? That's she's nice to look at? So are gems, doesn't make them interesting or likable.

Michaiah's the same way except worse. Idoun didn't have a choice. Michaiah had a choice to be interesting, but she said screw it and became an asshole. She might not be pushing out killing machine dragons out of her, but she would still light people on fire in a valley and continue a bloody war with an enemy who wants it to end, just so one more Daien doesn't die. Not only is she an asshole who thinks a innocent Daien life is more important than an innocent Begnion life, she doesn't even apologize for it! She just marches on with Ike and pals like nothing happened, just cause the world is ending! She doesn't say "we need to set aside our differences", or "My acts were foolish." No! She's just like "Was a blood contract, nothing we could do". Like all of Daien and the Laguz Alliance couldn't take down Begnion over the weekend...

If Idoun's soulless, Michaiah's a sociopath.

That's what Michaiah has to do with this, they're too alike except Idoun had an excuse. and I have an unrelenting hatred for Michaiah

Edited by Grandjackal

Oh, I thought you were bringing the conclusion that I like silver hairs, LOL.

Indeed, my hatred goes out on random tirades every now and then. But hey, if you like silver hair, fine by me. Just don't blame me when they turn you into a lampshade.

If I could kill off Michaiah in RD without getting a game over, I'd do it every playthrough.