Weird Foods

Princess

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chicken feet. Most people I know think that's dirty. >_>

My bro and my mum love that but I never really understood why. It's not a question of them being dirty, I mean, all food's dirty if not cleaned properly.

Now, I frigging love eating snails, not that I'm a frenchie or anything, but they're just delicious. Now no, I'm not talking about the ones found in your regular garden, but the ones served in restaurants... with garlic sauce... YESH.

Edited by SantaBlah

Hmm.... I don't know what happened. Oh well, here's the link: http://www.badassoftheweek.com/grylls.html

Aww..I thought you were linking to a video of Bear Grylls sleeping inside a camel. :(

Though his show is awesome (it's called Ultimate Survival over here) especially the parts where kills things with his bare teeth. :lol:

I mean, the dude is going to climb an unscaled mountain in Antarctica for Charity. How awesome/badass is that?

Edited by burning_phoneix

I'm scared of living slugs and snails. Eating a cooked one would probably make me throw up. D:

I'm scared of them too, but when they're on my table, no longer.

Anybody else love Swordfish?

I've heard it can lead to mercury poisoning.

Edited by SantaBlah

Well, there's chocolate and Ice Cream pizza here.

The pizza part itself sucks.

And also, I never thought that bread,egg,bacon,meat,tomatoes, some sauces, lettuce and many more things together in the same lunch could be so DAMN GOOD.