Just two more playthroughs until Ashnard!!!

Hey, here's an idea. How about copy your final chapter file, use the first file to beat Ashnard and save the Epilouge, then delete that file, copy your copied file again, then just beat the final chapter and watch the Epilouge again! Would that count as "two seperate playthroughs"?

Hey, here's an idea. How about copy your final chapter file, use the first file to beat Ashnard and save the Epilouge, then delete that file, copy your copied file again, then just beat the final chapter and watch the Epilouge again! Would that count as "two seperate playthroughs"?

No.

I am on my ninth playthrough and counting. Who is up for me next?

Edited by Legault

I have to say it IS impressive that you have played through the game so many times. My only question is... why do it? Yeah, it WOULD be pretty cool to have Ashnard, but why do it if it takes so much time and energy? Am I just missing something?

I have to say it IS impressive that you have played through the game so many times. My only question is... why do it? Yeah, it WOULD be pretty cool to have Ashnard, but why do it if it takes so much time and energy? Am I just missing something?

I like to see everything a game has to offer, and I like to get my money's worth out of a game. Plus, it doesn't take that long imo. After gaming for over 2 decades, I enjoyed the simplicity of the challenge.

It doesn't get boring and if anything, I felt as if I was being ungrateful to IS for not investing enough time into each playthrough.

Fire Emblem just absorbs me in the details. I like it when things get over-complicated and I like experimenting within a game's boundaries. Fire Emblem delivers on both and is a good antidote to my FPS playing.

Ashnard does ruin the whole "Trial" aspect of the Trial Maps though. I preferred to use Petrine and Bryce instead.

I like to see everything a game has to offer, and I like to get my money's worth out of a game. Plus, it doesn't take that long imo. After gaming for over 2 decades, I enjoyed the simplicity of the challenge.

It doesn't get boring and if anything, I felt as if I was being ungrateful to IS for not investing enough time into each playthrough.

Fire Emblem just absorbs me in the details. I like it when things get over-complicated and I like experimenting within a game's boundaries. Fire Emblem delivers on both and is a good antidote to my FPS playing.

I can say I understand that now. Makes me wonder if I should play through the game more times than just a second playthrough (all ready underway) on Hard mode...