Lets see how broken third gen kids would be.

Pitbuller26

As we know the children of the 2nd gen pretty much outclass their parents. But lets see how much the 3 generation surpasses the second generation.

With the math, I'm keeping decimals out, (x) is the growth rate without holy blood and including all holy blood so a kid can have 3 types of blood. (If this topic is a repeat then mods feel free to do what's necessary)

First pairing. Celice and Lana. Some might not consider this predestined but I do, since Lana starts with 100 love points with Celice while all the other girls don't.

Celice: Major Baldo and minor Narga.

Hp: (90) 140

str: (35) 55

mag: (10) 30

skl: (40) 60

spd: 35

luck: (25) 45

def: 45

res: (10) 30

skills: Pursuit and Nihil

Lana!Midir: Minor Ulir

Hp: (80) 100

str: 35

mag: 32

skl: 35

spd: 50

luck: (35) 65

def: 35

res: 7

skills: pursuit and charge

Assuming their son would get major Baldo.

Son: Major Baldo, minor Narga, minor Ulir

Hp: (130) 200

str: (52) 72

mag: (26) 46

skl: (57) 77

spd: 60

luck: (42) 92

def: 62

res: (13) 33

Skills: pursuit, nihil, and charge

Daughter: minor Baldo, minor Narga, minor Ulir

Hp: (125) 175

str: (52) 62

mag: (37) 57

skl: (55) 65

spd: 67

luck: (57) 97

def: 57

res: (12) 32

skills: pursuit, nihil and charge

All I can say is look at the Hp growth of their son, 200% meaning +2 hp every level up. Well in terms of flashiness they don't impress with a small but useful skill set. Their daughter could make an excellent sage with light magic or their son as a mage knight would just be orgasmic.

The next pairing: Leaf and Nanna!Fin. Which I'll do later.

rating: 7/10 definition of average in the 3rd gen.

Edited by pitbuller26

Why not Julia? Actually, I'll just save you some trouble...

Leaf and Nanna!Fin

Their son, who has both minor bloods...

HP: 188%

Strength: 108%

Magic: 11%

Skill: 65%

Speed: 63%

Luck: 58%

Defense: 68%

Magic Defense: 16%

Skills: Pursuit, Charisma, Prayer, Continue, Critical

And their daughter, who is as minor blooded as Leaf is...

HP: 170%

Strength: 100%

Magic: 11%

Skill: 55%

Luck: 78%

Defense: 65%

Magic Defense: 17%

Skills: Pursuit, Charisma, Prayer, Continue, Critical

And while I'm at it, how about Lakche!Holyn and Johalva?

Johalva and Lakche!Holyn

Their son, who I'm guessing will have Major Odo and Minor Neir...

HP: 198%

Strength: 63%

Magic: 4%

Skill: 138%

Speed: 38%

Luck: 25%

Defense: 78%

Magic Defense: 9%

Skills: Pursuit, Nihil, Meteor, Lunar, Charge,

And their daughter, who I'm guessing will have Minor Odo and Minor Neir...

Strength: 65%

Magic: 7%

Skill: 110%

Speed: 50%

Luck: 35%

Defense: 80%

Magic Defense: 10%

Skills: Pursuit, Nihil, Meteor, Lunar, Charge

Or maybe you want Johan instead...

Their son, same thing...

HP: 198%

Strength: 63%

Magic: 4%

Skill: 108%

Luck: 25%

Defense: 78%

Magic Defense: 9%

Skills: Pursuit, Nihil, Meteor, Lunar, Ambush

Strength: 65%

Magic: 7%

Skill: 95%

Speed: 70%

Luck: 35%

Defense: 80%

Magic Defense: 10%

Skills: Pursuit, Nihil, Meteor, Lunar, Ambush

Edited by FionordeQuester

Broken units of course.

Difficulty curve imbalance.

There are a lot of Awareness carriers in that 3rd Gen, you know? So which one?

I meant the enemies! D:

Ah...yes. Of course.

But it's hardly can help them actually. Only work to slowing their death's process.... >.>

Even if everyone got weakened, there would still be major holy blood problems. They managed to clear them up from 1st to 2nd gen. For example, I think Bridget is the only major holy blooded female in the first gen whose pairings you can control. So they made sure that none of her kids can use wind magic or staves to make sure they don't inherit major Sety/Blagi blood if their father happened to be Levin/Claude. But from 2nd to 3rd gen, these problems will come up very often especially considering that you decide who Levin and Claude's children are yourself.

I get the feeling I saw this on GameFAQs :o

It's a real pity Arthur/Tinny would be incest because a major Tordo blood would be really fun to use.

Edited by Drayano

Thanks for doing LeafxNanna!Fin for me, that saved me some time...and thanks who did Lakche!Holyn and Johan/Johalvier as well. I was going to do that one after Leaf and Nanna. Next pairing is...Arthur!Azel and Fee!Levin.

Arthur!Azel: minor Fala, minor Tordo

Hp:(70) 110

str: 15

mag: (20) 50

skl: (35) 65

spd: 70

luck: 45

def: 25

res: 15

skills: pursuit and wrath

Fee!Levin: minor Holsety

Hp: (75) 95

str: 25

mag: 25

skl: 40

spd: (45) 75

luck: 30

def: 40

res: 15

skills: pursuit, continue and critical

Son: minor Fala, minor Tordo, minor Holsety

Hp: (107) 167

str: 27

mag: (32) 62

skl: (55) 85

spd: (92) 122

luck: 60

def: 45

res: 22

skills: pursuit, critical, wrath and continue

Daughter: minor Holsety, minor Fala, minor Tordo

Hp:(110) 170

str: 32

mag: (35) 65

skl: (57) 87

spd: (80) 110

luck: 52

def: 52

res: 22

The WTF triangle of holy blood flows in these kids though judging by their speed, Holsety is the most dominant.(both over 100%) With that speed, activating continue won't be a problem for them at all, especially if one is a magic unit that's using wind magic. I doubt wrath will actually be used due to how much these kids would dodge but that's where critical comes in.

Overall broken speed, any kid that has Holsety blood will be broken, look at Levin and the Pegasus ******* trio in the final chapter. Though even though they'll be dealing a ton of magic damage, they can't take it in return.

rating: 8.5-9/10

Edited by pitbuller26

Thanks for doing LeafxNanna!Fin for me, that saved me some time...and thanks who did Lakche!Holyn and Johan/Johalvier as well. I was going to do that one after Leaf and Nanna.

That was all me, your welcome :) Wanna add some commentary to those kids by the way? I saved that job just for you, I figured you'd want to.

Edited by FionordeQuester

Thanks for doing LeafxNanna!Fin for me, that saved me some time...and thanks who did Lakche!Holyn and Johan/Johalvier as well. I was going to do that one after Leaf and Nanna.

That was all me, your welcome :) Wanna add some commentary to those kids by the way? I saved that job just for you, I figured you'd want to.

If you want me to.

Leaf and Nanna!Fin

Look at that strength growth, both are at or above 100%. Their son might more often or not will turn out above average due to having triple 60+% in skl, spd and def. Their daughter seems to get the lower end of the broken stick but she can blame her grandma(Lachesis) for having low growth rates. But my god that girl can take a hit with defense like that not to mention having high luck which she can thank her grandpa for.

Now lets talk about those skills. Nanna would pass on charisma, pursuit and prayer while Leaf would pass on continue and critical. Those kids would get all the above. One word: ORGASMIC. Nice battle skills(pursuit, critical and continue) and excellent support skills(charisma, prayer). I don't know about you but these kids may not be able to wield holy weapons but with growths and skills like that, they are the definition of broken.

rating: 9/10

Lakche!Holyn and Johan/Johalvier

As the Odo familiars know, having overkill skill is always a must and there ain't no shortage here. These kids might as well just be heroes since the Swordmaster cap for defense is way too low. One thing that just seems to bother me about Lakche and Johalvier's son...his speed at a mere 38% growth rate. I'm sorry but compared to the other kids, that's inexcusable. Their luck also suffers greatly due to both parents having less than stellar growth rates in luck. I really hope these kids turn into dragonknights or Axe knights because that speed will hold them back while the defense cap on those classes will outweigh the con of their speed.

Lakche!Holyn and Johan

Speed is MUCH better with their son at a 62-63(depends on how you round). Imo Johan makes a much better father due to having a 50% speed growth and Lakche passing on Odo blood which will help with his low skill growth. Not much to add besides noticing the growths being above average to excellent in the physical department (80% def growth, Hi Sedgar!!!)

Skills: pursuit won't be passed down since it was a class skill for Lakche. But these kids do get Meteor sword, nihil, Lunar sword, and charge or ambush. Imagine the possibilities of an these kids using axes and activating meteor hit and/or Luna.

rating: Lakche/Johalva 6/10, Lakche/Johan: 8/10

Edited by pitbuller26

they would just raise the enemies in proportion to your characters and give them abilities.

This.

I get the feeling I saw this on GameFAQs :o

It's a real pity Arthur/Tinny would be incest because a major Tordo blood would be really fun to use.

Amid and Linda say hi : D

Why wouldn't they have Pursuit though? Surely at least one of them would be a swordfighter like Lakche.

Lakche doesn't have Pursuit as a civilian skill, that's why.

Next pairing. AlessxLeen!Claude.

Aless: Major Hezul

Hp:(90) 130

str: (30) 90

mag: 5

skl: 20

spd: 30

luck: 50

res: 30

skils: pursuit, continue, ambush

Leen!Claude: Major Blagi

Hp: (65) 85

str: 15

mag: (30) 50

skl: 20

spd: 25

luck: (35) 55

def: 20

res: (25) 65

skills: continue, dance(class skill), prayer

Assuming their son gets Major Hezul

Son: Major Hezul, minor Blagi

Hp: (122) 172

str: (37) 97

mag: (20) 30

skl: 30

spd: 42

luck: (67) 77

def: 50

res: (42) 62

skills: pursuit, continue, ambush, and prayer

Assuming their daughter gets Major Blagi

Daughter: Major Blagi, minor Hezul

Hp: (110) 150

str: (30) 60

mag: (32) 52

skl: 30

spd: 40

luck: (60) 80

res: (40) 80

skills: pursuit, continue, ambush, and prayer

Lets take a look at them growth rates shall we. So close yet so far to a 100 strength growth for their son, I'd be slitting my wrists if I were him. Their son can take hits from both sources(physical and magical) at best but at the worst, he can only take a hit from one source or the other. Hezul makes it hard to not get strength, just look at their daughter. By the looks of it she'd function well with a magic sword. She'll be pretty lucky. If she happens to be a dancer, she'll be one that can take physical hits with a nice growth rate of 40% in defense. She'll just laugh at mages. Both these kids have not so good skill growth(unusual) and meh speed growth which isn't bad but not good either compared to other 3rd gen children.

Skills time. Unless these kids are dancers they'll be terrors on the battlefield with pursuit and continue. Ambush is always a nice skill, especially if the son somehow manages to get below half while wielding the Mistoltin, you got yourself a death machine. I particularly like the skill, prayer and find it to be useful when dire times. Overall their skills are impressive.

Rating: 7.5-8/10 They don't really stand out but hey they're excellent.