2. 2. Best Sword master/Forrest in generation 2

• Shanan
    • Lakche
    • Skasaha

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shouldn't we be debating about how good they are throughout the whole game? Lakche would win, though...

No. This is an opinion thread not a debate thread.

If you give Celice a Power Ring, Barrier Ring, full Tyrfing uses and a Dancer, healer and at least 2 Charisma users, he can solo Julius.

Then we've wasted an awful amount of time in this thread.

We always waste time with these things, since most people prefer to listen to personal experience.

Edited by Shanan

AiraXJamuka: The rare exception where Skasaher > Lakche

Is Ayra/Jamka a good pairing then :B

That would give you kids with critical I suppose. No swords for Skasha again though ;-;

OK then.

I tried beating him without Narga and I couldn't do it.

Rings. You weren't using rings.

The only time they get critical is with Aira/Noish.

Ayra x Levin

Edited by Finn

Rings. You weren't using rings.

I was Celice had a speed, skill, and resistance rings. Sety had a defense ring (Not that it matters). Lakche had a strength, skill and speed ring so I was using rings.

Ayra x Levin

That's a waste of Holsety and Levin being paired.

Edited by luigi bros

We were, and it was obvious that Shanan was better.

I can't believe how you still prefer Lakche, though, even though I explained it many times.

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?...st&p=319038

I guess we just have different play styles, then. I prefer to use Lakche because she's cheaper and more durable (with weapons). I tend to stick my swordmasters on a forest or something in the middle of a big crowd, and Lakche is perfect for that role because she is able to use her 50 use Hero Sword + other weapons and completely destroy the opposing army. Shanan could do that, too, but after his Balmung breaks, he's a sitting duck. And I don't even have to tell you how costly it is to repair the Balmung...

Is Ayra/Jamka a good pairing then :B

That would give you kids with critical I suppose. No swords for Skasha again though ;-;

Jamuka kills Shargaal.

The only time they get critical is with Aira/Noish.

Critical as a skill is useless after getting the 50kill mark.

Critical as a skill is useless after getting the 50kill mark.

That's exactly what I do. Lakche has 100 kills on Aira's iron blade, 30 skill, and a skill ring which is 85% chance of a critical hit. That's enough to critical pretty much everything.

50,000 gold. Thats the maximum gold you can get.

Yea right, if your conserveative, you might get 5 uses back.

This has to be a fucking joke. This is one of the most illogical things I've ever heard. I'm going to explain to you, slowly, okay?

Shanan gets 28000 gold from the Arena. Did we get that part?

Now, Shanan can become lovers with Lakche or Patty. Alright?

Now, lovers can give money to Shanan when he needs it. k?

And Patty the thief can also give money to Shanan because well, she's a thief, and she can steal money, k?

Did you get it now?

Edited by Shanan

Now, lovers can give money to Shanan when he needs it. k?

And Patty the thief can also give money to Shanan because well, she's a thief, and she can steal money, k?

Most characters need money for themselves though.

Not Patty and Lakche. Patty can steal ALL the time and Lakche's weapon needs are very cheap and she always sweeps the Arena.

Well that is true but spending all of a characters money on one weapon is a complete waste in my opinion.

No it's not. Shanan is going to be one of your best characters.

And you get 3984239478923849238493248 money in FE4. So that money has to go somewhere. Why not Shanan?

And you get 3984239478923849238493248 money in FE4. So that money has to go somewhere. Why not Shanan?

Because it could go to Arthur or Sety as Levin's son for Holsety which is better than Balmung just becaue of the range.

So all of that money is going to... the Holsety user? All of that good money you get, to Sety?

Also 28000 cash from the Arena is more than half the money needed to repair a Balmung fully. Also, I don't think you'll break a Balmung once in every chapter. Maybe once in two chapters.