2. 2. Best Sword master/Forrest in generation 2

• Shanan
    • Lakche
    • Skasaha

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meaning, that from the point where Shannen started to throw his two cents in onward should be split into a new thread.

It's too late now anyways.

Jacoban is the best Forrest, and Boyce is the best Swordmaster. :o

But they're not recruitable. Even if they were they're no better than any of the recruitable ones.

Screw it, Shiva is better than everybody.

Am I the only one that think this is getting out of hand? :mellow:

Lakche and Aira are better than Shiva.

I agree this is about opinions on recruitacle Sword Masters/Forrest so please keep it that way.

Jacoban w/ thunersword?

or the friend of aless?

Jacoban, the guy with the Thunder Sword.

The guy with Aless is Jabarro, a Forrest Knight.

But they're not recruitable. Even if they were they're no better than any of the recruitable ones.

But they're still superior with their manly beards.

Lakche and Aira are better than Shiva.

I agree this is about opinions on recruitacle Sword Masters/Forrest so please keep it that way.

I was playing Devil's advocate :mellow:

What does that mean?

Posting something for the sake of discussion, things like that.

You guys are taking things way too serious in this thread.

In my case, yes. Levin didn't get Holsety in the 1st gen so neither did Corple.

Well than he will be better. Crple is the worse son for Levin to inherit holsety just because he comes seriosly underleveled.

Well than he will be better. Crple is the worse son for Levin to inherit holsety just because he comes seriosly underleveled.

I'm a staff fanatic who has no problems grinding healers. My Corple was one of the best characters with Elwind. I can only imagine his awesomeness with Holsety.

I'm late to the party.

But Ayra and Lakche get my vote obviously. Shanan is only useable because the lolBalmunk.

I'm a staff fanatic who has no problems grinding healers. My Corple was one of the best characters with Elwind. I can only imagine his awesomeness with Holsety.

Hm...no thanks.

I have no problem with staff abusing either, but he comes very late and unpromoted LV. 1...

I have been deprived from the Holsety for more than 3 chapters and you still want me to wait? >.>

Arthur and Sety are better candidates. Sety for his lolclass, while Arthur for his early availability and lolhorse.

Edited by Nanna

I'm late to the party.

But Ayra and Lakche get my vote obviously. Shanan is only useable because the lolBalmunk.

Hm...no thanks.

I have no problem with staff abusing either, but he comes very late and unpromoted LV. 1...

I have been deprived from the Holsety for more than 3 chapters and you still want me to wait? >.>

Arthur and Sety are better candidates. Sety for his lolclass, while Arthur for his early availability and lolhorse.

Well, staff grinding is a whole lot easier in FE4 since the Arena is free. Send someone to the arena, let him lose health, quit arena, heal him, repeat. And trust me, my Corple was really worth it. But since I already paired Levin with Sylvia, I doubt I'd do it again. And if Leen's substitute really has Charisma, then Sylvia is going to stay single.

Well, staff grinding is a whole lot easier in FE4 since the Arena is free. Send someone to the arena, let him lose health, quit arena, heal him, repeat. And trust me, my Corple was really worth it. But since I already paired Levin with Sylvia, I doubt I'd do it again. And if Leen's substitute really has Charisma, then Sylvia is going to stay single.

I abuse him with Reserve Staff or Rescue Staff actually. Anyone with Holsety is good, but compared to Arthur and Sety, Courple is the worst Holsety user IMO. I have done this pairing before and I'm not impressed at all.

And yes, Laylea has Charisma as her personal skill.

And yes, Laylea has Charisma as her personal skill.

Laylea is better than Leen in every way. Especially since she gets the Barrier Sword and has Charisma. Leen can't get the Barrier Sword because when Sylvia enters the stupid village in chapter 4 the game glitches up!

Laylea is better than Leen in every way.

I'm a firm believer of Lynn > Laylea, but I'm not going to talk about it. >.>

Leen can't get the Barrier Sword because when Sylvia enters the stupid village in chapter 4 the game glitches up!

This makes no sense at all. @_@

This makes no sense at all. @_@

Sylvia can't get her special sword in most cases because when she enters the village in Ch. 4 (Silesia), the game glitches up. That means she can't pass it down to Leen.