2. 2. Best Sword master/Forrest in generation 2

• Shanan
    • Lakche
    • Skasaha

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sylvia can't get her special sword in most cases because when she enters the village in Ch. 4 (Silesia), the game glitches up. That means she can't pass it down to Leen.
You guys are stumped by that little problem? Just save the game, and manually reset it until you get it to work. It's easy.

This.

I always get the Defense Sword, thank you.

Lakche and Aira are better than Shiva.

Lakche, dunno. Aira, lolno. Not only does it take more than two hits to kill Shiva, he's going to Sol way before he ever gets close to dying [20% per hit, much? That's roughly, I dunno, 30% a round?], and he's going to kill everything just as good as she does, meaning those skills are just for pretty looks and not much else. Aira in all honesty is a very overrated unit, people will make it seem like you can toss her into a bunch of enemies and expect her to come out unscathed. Shiva actually CAN do that, exception being crap like C22 and some other cheap tricks FE5 pulls. Oh yeah, and of course, guys like Sigurd, Holyn, and Beowulf handle mobs just fine.

oh yeah. And it helps that Shiva's dodge actually exists, too. Doesn't help much. But it helps.

Edited by MightyZagaro

Barrier/Defense Sword? What are you talking about? I never got this Barrier/Defense Sword. You're supposed to visit a village in ch 4 with Sylvia?

Yes, the second to last northern village.

But sabe it manually though, and try getting there. If it glitches, reset, then try again.

Barrier/Defense Sword? What are you talking about? I never got this Barrier/Defense Sword. You're supposed to visit a village in ch 4 with Sylvia?

You get Defense Sword in Chapter 4 if you visit the nearest (or the second nearest? I forgot which) village to Thove castle with Sylvia. While to get Barrier Sword, you need to visit the nearest village to Lenster in Chapter 7 with Laylea.

You get Defense Sword in Chapter 4 if you visit the nearest (or the second nearest? I forgot which) village to Thove castle with Sylvia. While to get Barrier Sword, you need to visit the nearest village to Lenster in Chapter 7 with Laylea.

Second nearest.

ganna make some fanbois cry

Holyn > Ayra. Holyn has more Str (3 more at base, though Ayra has a slight level lead, so more like 2), so his offense is better. Ayra's Spd lead doesn't matter when both DA every single thing. Ayra's stronger sword skill doesn't matter when both kill everything if it even triggers once. Ayra getting Continue doesn't matter when they both one-round everything after promotion anyways, and you can give both Hero Sword to make it null. And Holyn is much better defensively. 8 more HP at base, and 40% more growth (topping over the 100% for guarantee), and staying alive is definitely a problem for Ayra when she takes a counter every time. Holyn has more def as well (4 more at base, 10% more growth).

For second gen, wtf @ all the Lakche votes. Balmung blows Lakche out of the water. ORKOing everything and never dying >>>

0/10

I agree. Aira's amazing Holyn's OK.

Lakche is better than Shanan in many many ways one of the ways she isn't is Shanan can use the Balmung without cheats or glitches.

Oh, thanks. I'll try getting those next time.

I agree. Aira's amazing Holyn's OK.

Lakche is better than Shanan in many many ways one of the ways she isn't is Shanan can use the Balmung without cheats or glitches.

This. The only reason I ever use Shanan is because of the Balmunk. Strip it off from him and I'll ditch him anytime for Skasha.

This. The only reason I ever use Shanan is because of the Balmunk. Strip it off from him and I'll ditch him anytime for Skasha.

I think Shanan and Skasaha are equal in ability. Without the Balmung Skasaha is better with it they're equal.

I think Shanan and Skasaha are equal in ability. Without the Balmung Skasaha is better with it they're equal.

Awareness. And the other skill(s) from his father. And (most of the time) better growths.

In my opinion, Skasaha is better that Shanan without Balmung. But Shanan with Balmung beats Skasaha. Sorry, but +20 Speed and +10 Skill is just too good. Not to mention 30 Mt and only 3 Wt (I think)

In my opinion, Skasaha is better that Shanan without Balmung. But Shanan with Balmung beats Skasaha. Sorry, but +20 Speed and +10 Skill is just too good. Not to mention 30 Mt and only 3 Wt (I think)

That's exactly what I meant.

Completely agree. That's why I said Shanan is good for his Balmunk only. And Balmunk's weight is indeed only 3.

Now now. Unlike Lakche, Skasaher is ruinable. Besides, he has an inferior class (since Swordmaster clearly outranks Forrest - -3 magic, +3 speed, +3 skill and Continue skill).

Balmung is a melee Holsety. However, even if Shanan has superior raw power, Lakche is a cheaper killing machine.

Um, guys? Skasaha/Lakche equal to Balmung Shannan? At what point does Lakche have 90+ evade again? Or 50 atk? Or 40% Shooting Star activation? 60% Continue?

Strip it off from him and I'll ditch him anytime for Skasha.

Strip Sain's Str and I'll ditch him for Kent.

Strip Raven's Spd and I'll ditch him for Bartre.

etc

Um, guys? Skasaha/Lakche equal to Balmung Shannan? At what point does Lakche have 90+ evade again? Or 50 atk? Or 40% Shooting Star activation? 60% Continue?

Read all of the previous pages.. I explained countless times.. No one even listened to me.

Almost no one here knows what they're talking about.

Edited by Shanan

I love how everybody protesting that Aira>Holyn BS are offering no evidence to support their theories, and is instead saying "WTF HOLYN>AIRA LOL FAIL" I mean hell, at least the Lakche supporters TRIED.

But yeah, Holyn's better than Aira. Killing everything and knowing the meaning of the word durability>Killing everything and NOT knowing the meaning of the word durability. When you already kill everything on the map, why is sacrificing durability for more offense which you don't need at all a GOOD thing? Plus Holyn has a huge level lead [Aira's not getting eight levels in chapter 1]

Of course, if you would all like to offer actual evidence on why we're wrong that ISN'T related to Aira's vicious tounge or her breasts, I'd be more than willing to listen.

Not saying Aira's a bad unit either, but she's way overrated.

Edited by MightyZagaro

agreeing with B2BD obviously

Holyn > Ayra.

- Holyn has more Str (3 more at base, though Ayra isn't base level when Holyn joins, so more like 2), so his offense is better.

- Ayra's Spd lead doesn't matter when both DA every single thing. Ayra's stronger sword skill doesn't matter when both kill everything if it even triggers once.

- Ayra getting Continue doesn't matter when they both one-round everything after promotion anyways, and you can give both Hero Sword to make it null.

- Holyn is much better defensively. 8 more HP at base, and 40% more growth (topping over the 100% for guarantee), and staying alive is definitely a problem for Ayra when she takes a counter every time. Holyn has more def as well (4 more at base, 10% more growth).

Edited by Mekkah