Holsety

Emblem Lugh

I am on Ch.7 in FE4, and I still have not gotten Holsety. On Serenes it says Levin gets it in Ch4 in some Silesia event. Then, I look in the Event section, and there is nothing about obtaining Holsety. What did I miss?

If you got it in the first generation Levin's son (if you paired him) will have it. (Or Patty if he was paired with Brigid) The only units that can use it are: Levin, Arthur, Sety, and Corple after promotion.

To get it in the first generation have Levin enter Silesia castle after it's been retaken.

If you got it in the first generation Levin's son (if you paired him) will have it. (Or Patty if he was paired with Brigid) The only units that can use it are: Levin, Arthur, Sety, and Corple after promotion.

To get it in the first generation have Levin enter Silesia castle after it's been retaken.

that sums it up.

BUT- you dont get it until chapter 8 when sety appears with it as npc-recruit with celice.

I've paired Levin with Sylvia, Tiltyu, and Fury and what I have to say on each of them is:

Sylvia:Never even leveled up Corple

Tiltyu:Arthur is amazing

Fury: Sety is amazing

Sety is better than Arthur just because of the higher caps.

My question would be 'Who did you pair Levin with?' If you paired him with Tiltyu, you should already have it since it would be in Arthur's inventory. If you paired him with Fury, you'll get it during the next chapter once Sety appers. If you paired him with Sylvia, it'll be with Corple, although he'll have to promote first to be able to use it.

I made his father Noish. Guess what? Sety was terrible. What would you expect from Noish?

While he might be terrible, my Alec!Sety is still pretty much usable. >.>

Here you go then. All promoted.

Sety (Noish+Fury)

Level 30

HP - 56

Str - 13

Mgc - 16

Skl - 24

Spd - 22

Lck - 11

Def - 18

Res - 13

Skills - Pursuit, Continue, Critical, Charge

[i'm not making this up. His Magic really WAS 16 at lv 30.]

Tinny (Azel+Tiltyu)

Level 29

HP - 62

Str - 6

Mgc - 27

Skl - 24

Spd - 27

Lck 23

Def - 10

Res - 11

Skills - Wrath, Pursuit, Continue

Arthur (Azel+Tiltyu)

Level 28

HP - 56

Str - 10

Mgc - 25

Skl - 22

Spd - 22

Lck - 18

Def - 11

Res - 10

Skills - Wrath, Pursuit

Julia (everyone knows)

Level 21

HP - 41

Str - 1

Mgc - 30

Skl - 16

Spd - 25

Lck - 12

Def - 4

Res - 27

Skills - Pursuit, Continue, Nihil

Sety is miles worse than the other three. Tinny has awesome stats and Wrath, Arthur has a horse and Wrath, and Julia has... well, we all know what Julia has. Sety has nothing. Bad stats (16Mgc at lv 30!!!), No horse or even any holy blood. His okay skills aren't enough to redeem him. This proves that a bad father can really ruin an awesome character.

And Nanna, was your Alec!Sety THIS bad?

And Nanna, was your Alec!Sety THIS bad?

He started out as bad as Noish!Sety, but I think I'm luckier than you. After all his MGC reached 20 and he capped his SPD, IIRC.

He started out as bad as Noish!Sety, but I think I'm luckier than you. After all his MGC reached 20 and he capped his SPD, IIRC.

That's kind of what I expected. Noish would give worthless Strength while Alec provides valuable Speed. And at least his magic wasn't super horrible like mine. I am NOT gonna make that pairing again in any of my future playthroughs unless I'm trying to give myself the hardest challenge (in which case I'd rather play FE5)

I made his father Noish. Guess what? Sety was terrible. What would you expect from Noish?

You mean his Mag is terrible, but he has the best skillset ever to make up for it. With the stats you had and using Elwind, he has 20 AS, 30 atk and 24% crt.

First, he attacks normally, with a 24% crit chance to turn that 30 atk into 60 atk.

Then he has a 40% chance of attacking again.

Then, he double attacks anything with less than 20 AS (pretty much everything), with another 24% crt chance.

Then a 40% chance of attacking again.

Then he has a 38% chance of triggering Charge (assuming a 10 AS enemy and full HP Sety), and going through all of the above again.

How is that terrible?

You mean his Mag is terrible, but he has the best skillset ever to make up for it. With the stats you had and using Elwind, he has 20 AS, 30 atk and 24% crt.

First, he attacks normally, with a 24% crit chance to turn that 30 atk into 60 atk.

Then he has a 40% chance of attacking again.

Then, he double attacks anything with less than 20 AS (pretty much everything), with another 24% crt chance.

Then a 40% chance of attacking again.

Then he has a 38% chance of triggering Charge (assuming a 10 AS enemy and full HP Sety), and going through all of the above again.

How is that terrible?

Well, compared to the other mages, he was RELATIVELY terrible. And don't forget that he was also at higher level than the other mages since I tried to raise him more. Maybe he wasn't that bad actually. I never gave him Elwind so perhaps that explains why the above situation doesn't happen. Sorry about that.

The other Mages also require a significant amount of babying to get any good unless one of them has Holsety, but comparing non-Holsety Sety to Holsety Arthur is just plain unfair. Sety is this good from the start.

The other Mages also require a significant amount of babying to get any good unless one of them has Holsety, but comparing non-Holsety Sety to Holsety Arthur is just plain unfair. Sety is this good from the start.

I guess you're right. Sety does start off good and is the easiest to raise. Except for players like me who utilize Wrath like crazy. By that I mean leaving Arthur, Tinny, Tiltyu at low HP for a long time so that they can kill off everyone without the name Arion and leaving them protected during the enemy phase.

But still, Sety does start off really good. It's no wonder that he got level 30 so fast. By the way, I didn't get Holsety.

But still, Sety does start off really good. It's no wonder that he got level 30 so fast.

Sety is good with any father but a good father makes him great. Who was Arthur and Tinny's father?

Sety is good with any father but a good father makes him great. Who was Arthur and Tinny's father?

He said Azel is the father, I think.