Naruto 360

Destiny Hero

I played the demo for Broken Bond and liked it a lot, so I'm considering buying the game, but reviews said it's really annoying to do fetch quests. Is Rise of the Ninja better? I really like using lots of characters.

Idk, Rise of Ninja does look better. Played the demo for Ultimate Ninja Storm on the PS3, though. Fucking amazing.

It's a shame that Ultimate Ninja Storm was only on the PS3.... But hey, I guess the PS3 owners need some form of comfort game to make them feel "special" for getting that accursed system.

Ninja Storm is better than broken bond ^_^

Like how PS3 > Xbox

In your warped, retarded world.

The PoS3 is a console for flithy rich bastards who don't care about playing carbon clones of other games over and over again. Metal Gear Solid and Ninja Storm are almost the only good games on that piece of crap that aren't on other systems.

The PoS3 is a console for flithy rich bastards who don't care about playing carbon clones of other games over and over again. Metal Gear Solid and Ninja Storm are almost the only good games on that piece of crap that aren't on other systems.

and disgaea 3

and valkyria chronicles

and cross edge(jp only)

Our bond has been broken.

The PS3 Naruto is frickin' amazing. I have yet to try the 360 one. Masu has yet to introduce me to it, so it must not be that grand.

sold it. ps3 and wii and gc naruto is much better.

And Disgaea 3

and Valkyria Chronicles

and Cross Edge (Japan only)

I've also heard that the 'Resistance' games, as well as 'Little Big Planet' were gems on the PS3 as well.

Ignoring the console war the Xbox360 Naruto are the best single-player Naruto games.

The issues I can tell with them are:

-Sometimes it feels like you are playing filler episodes of the anime

-The English dub is really bad. I don't get how the voice actors can say Ramen right in the anime and completely mess it up in the game...the Japanese audio is free of charge DLC

-There are some unfair moments (rise of the ninja has the infamous fight

against Kiba. You have to fight him like 3 times in a row. With your stats cripped. He recoveres his energy each time, you don't

)

-Multiplayer characters have to be bought...with real money!

The PS3 Naruto game suffers from:

-Lack of plot (whistlestop tour is fine but did you really have to miss out Zabuzaa/Haku?)

-Collect-a-thon mania for single player (seriously there is too much shit to collect)

-No online multiplayer

-Some fans might feel bad that thier favourite characters are assist only so not properly playable

But it has the best graphics by far, usually outdoing the anime its based on.

The English dub doesn't suck. The voices are absolutely terrific and very memorable. I'd much rather listen to energetic voices instead of every man being an old man and every woman having an extremely high voice.

Anyway, done with this thread, getting Broken Bond.

The English dub doesn't suck. The voices are absolutely terrific and very memorable. I'd much rather listen to energetic voices instead of every man being an old man and every woman having an extremely high voice.

Believe it.

You forgot, KoF12, Killzone2 Little big planet, Resistance

I could go on.

I like fighters and the PS3 will always have better fighters than 360

wii has the best naruto game though

You forgot, KoF12, Killzone2 Little big planet, Resistance

I could go on.

I like fighters and the PS3 will always have better fighters than 360

wii has the best naruto game though

The PoS3 is nothing but a bunch of cookie cutter fighter/shooter games aside from Little Big Planet, the horribly oxymoronically titled game.

But wait! First person shooter aren't all the same! Oh! Oh! Oh! They have different enemies, levels and guns! Not much else though. FPS games suck because once you've played three, you've played them all. Only exception is Chex Quest, whose epic w1n will never be shared with anything else.

The PoS3 is nothing but a bunch of cookie cutter fighter/shooter games aside from Little Big Planet, the horribly oxymoronically titled game.

But wait! First person shooter aren't all the same! Oh! Oh! Oh! They have different enemies, levels and guns! Not much else though. FPS games suck because once you've played three, you've played them all. Only exception is Chex Quest, whose epic w1n will never be shared with anything else.

The Wii is nothing but a bunch of cookie cutter third-party games aside from Super Smash Bros. Brawl, the lame-ly titled game.

But wait! Third-Party Games aren't all the same! Oh! Oh! Oh! The have different generic heroes, slightly tweaked minigames, and slightly different ways to wiggle the Wii remote like an idiot. Not much else, though. Third-party games suck because once you've played 1, you've played them all. Only exception is Carnival Games, whose slightly less suck will never be shared by anything else.

The XBOX360 is nothing but a bunch of cookie cutter shooter games besides Bioshock, the completely irrelevantly titled game.

But wait! XBOX360 games aren't all the same! Oh! Oh! Oh! They have different enemies, heroes, and weapons! Not much else, though. XBOX360 games suck because once you've played one, you've played them all. Only exception is Bioshock, whose epic w1n will never be shared by anything else.

Lrn2not suck when making an arguement.

Chex Quest...epic w1n

Destiny Hero, you have just gained +10 respect points from me. My respect level for you is currently at -581 points. Keep it up, and you'll respected by me in no time.

In all seriousness, Halo has nothing on Chex Quest. Anybody who even remotely likes FPSs should play this game.

What?

Xbox is all FPS so you don't like 360 either?

Some FPS are cool, CoD and Killzone, again I like fighters more so I have a PS3 and a wii with..... fighters

PS3 fighters aren't cookie cutter

And all the really good titles are multi-console anyways

SF, RE, CoD, Soul Calibur, Burnout, Fallout, Rockband/Guitar hero

I could go on but yeah you get the point

Edited by Doom_Dragon_103

What?

Xbox is all FPS so you don't like 360 either?

Some FPS are cool, CoD and Killzone, again I like fighters more so I have a PS3 and a wii with..... fighters

PS3 fighters aren't cookie cutter

And all the really good titles are multi-console anyways

SF, RE, CoD, Soul Calibur, Burnout, Fallout, Rockband/Guitar hero

I could go on but yeah you get the point

This topic has gone completely off-topic, but whatever. I can't tell you what to do. I ain't a mod.

The sentence "Xbox is all FPS" is a huge lie.

Rockband and Guitar Hero aren't good games.

The sentence "Xbox is all FPS" is a huge lie.

Rockband and Guitar Hero aren't good games.

There's a very large amount of FPS on the 360. Don't try to deny that.

Tell that to the sales chart.