The Price is Right?

Freohr Datia

Well, I'm presently saving up for a Nintendo Wii right now. The problem though, is that the last time I heard of the price was since it got released. I'm thinking that this is unlikely, but I'm also thinking that it is possible that the price of it could've changed. The first one I've heard was $250. Did it change since then, or do you know? I most likely won't be able to go to the store any time soon since we're starting to get low on money, so we just buy what we need. So I decided to ask you.

... Though my brother did tell me that by the time I get there to try get one, they'd most likely be all sold out already. He said they're usually all gone after an hour after they're set out. I will either keep trying (once I get enough money) to find one still there or maybe try out ebay, I guess. But for now, the only thing I'm worried about right now is the price in stores. Could someone tell me?

Sorry to hear that, but the two Nintendo systems won't be going down in price for a while. They're selling too much to be lowered even more. Guess you'll have to tough it out and survive this economy crisis, and then get a Wii later.