Hardest character to recruit?

Stefan. There should at least be a hint to find him.

well, in the illustrations, after you finish the game, there is 1 character named ????? this is stefan, but it did not help finding him- which is ´stupid :angry:

Legault was never actually a problem for me, and neither was Cath. Jaffar was at first. Stefan isn't hard to recruit, once you know how, that's the problem. Douglas was the only pain to recruit.

Stefan. At least you had some clue that you could recruit the others. Stefan doesn't even get an info coversation about him and he's so out of the way that unless you're actually looking for him you can't find him.

Stefan. At least you had some clue that you could recruit the others. Stefan doesn't even get an info coversation about him and he's so out of the way that unless you're actually looking for him you can't find him.

what he said. the only way you could actually recruit him is if you knew exactly where he appears and the unit needed to recruit him. if you don't know, you'll probably just go through the level not knowing he even exists....

Actually, in an info conversation just befor chapter 15, someone mentions "strange figures wandering the dunes to the east"

Still pretty vague though.

Actually, in an info conversation just befor chapter 15, someone mentions "strange figures wandering the dunes to the east"

Still pretty vague though.

and you still need to get the correct unit in that spot.

IMO, they give subliminal and VERY ineffective hints that point to Stefan.

A: The aforementioned "Strange figures in the dunes to the east."

B: That there's a completely "unnecessary" section of the map. In FE, there is almost NEVER an unnecessary map space of that size.

C: Beast laguz move across sand well, and have high mobility, so they think you might use the laguz to get there and explore it.

But, as I said before, these subliminal messages don't work very well. I found his existence because I saw a missing portrait in character portraits and was annoyed (perfectionist that I am.) So I looked up how to get him online, and didn't regret it, at all.

IMO, they give subliminal and VERY ineffective hints that point to Stefan.

A: The aforementioned "Strange figures in the dunes to the east."

B: That there's a completely "unnecessary" section of the map. In FE, there is almost NEVER an unnecessary map space of that size.

C: Beast laguz move across sand well, and have high mobility, so they think you might use the laguz to get there and explore it.

But, as I said before, these subliminal messages don't work very well. I found his existence because I saw a missing portrait in character portraits and was annoyed (perfectionist that I am.) So I looked up how to get him online, and didn't regret it, at all.

The problem is, you have to know what they're talking about for those hints to make sense.

On my first playthrough I didn't even know that Stefan existed! I saw my brother using him and I looked online to see how to get him, and even then I had trouble finding the exact space he was on!

I say Oliver.

Really, you have to be as perfectionistic as anyone to WANT to recruit him.

Actually, the method for getting Oliver is quite wierd, obvious, but still hard to figure out if you're a newbie. Thus he probably does fit in this discussion.

Edited by Big Klingy

*Looks at pic*

Gaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh! Ugh! Akkkkkk!! MY EYEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!

*Looks at CGV's sig*

*sigh of relief*Ahhhhhhhhh, much better.

haha, glad I could help :D