Shut up about Obama.

Destiny Hero

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At least wait until it's an actual relevant point to make. I found it funny that you would talk about people making a big deal about this because he's black, yet you're the only one that even mentioned it.

Well, people are talking about how it's historic. I don't see how else it could be historic. Unless people really DO think he's some kind of god. Which would be scarier then people worshiping Ultima.

Well, people are talking about how it's historic. I don't see how else it could be historic. Unless people really DO think he's some kind of god. Which would be scarier then people worshiping Ultima.

Isn't he also the youngest president we've ever had or something?

was it necessary to say Europeans go screw your selves? I mean if you want me to go over there and shove a shoe down your throat, just ask?

I think he just meant that it wasn't really relevant to you guys in Europe.

I'm sorry for acting so rudely towards him, I forgot he was very young and stupid

We got a new President, not a god. Obama is not a savior who is going to drop in and solve all of our problems. The President is not nearly as powerful as people think he is, and the power is very overrated. Congress controls everything; the President does not. Everyone keeps freaking out thinking we're all saved.

The one who is going to "solve" everything is YOU. YOU are the Americans, and you can solve problems by not being drug-addicted brain-dead morons.

Nobody on this entire forum is going to make even a small difference in the next 4 years. We are all either too young, too stupid, or too lazy.

I for one am getting pretty tired of children talking about politics. Do you know why you can't vote? Because n o b o d y gives a shit what you think.

I for one am getting pretty tired of children talking about politics. Do you know why you can't vote? Because n o b o d y gives a shit what you think.

Exactly

And DH, about us being drug-addicted brain-dead morons, why don't you try taking some of your own advice for once. Apparently, you're the one who's a drug-addicted brain-dead moron for not caring who's in charge of the country you live in, not to mention the most powerful man in the world.... dumbass....

Besides, I've never taken drugs in my life (Look at my goddamn quote under my avy for crying out loud....)

Edited by coolguyvaters

Children, retards, and politics don't mix well for the two I mention do not have the maturity, the idea, or the mentally to handle it.