I haz a clone?

CGV

I stole them [his sig and avatar] to trick him into thinking that his internet was being stupid. Which it worked. I'm just too lazy to get rid of them now.

Since God himself descended from heaven and told me to spread that message.

I never told you that.

I stole them [his sig and avatar] to trick him into thinking that his internet was being stupid. Which it worked. I'm just too lazy to get rid of them now.

You didnt trick me, I knew it was you the second I saw it. The name kinda gives things away

You didnt trick me, I knew it was you the second I saw it. The name kinda gives things away

Stop lying. You're too stupid to look to the left of people's posts and not look at their avatar for half a second to look at their name.

Stop lying. You're too stupid to look to the left of people's posts and not look at their avatar for half a second to look at their name.

Except that it also says "member" as well under your avy

Except that it also says "member" as well under your avy

Knowing most people on this forum, I find it extremely likely that you scrolled past the post fast and noticed only the avatar and the sig, making you believe that you're a fayg.

Knowing most people on this forum, I find it extremely likely that you scrolled past the post fast and noticed only the avatar and the sig, making you believe that you're a fayg.

I think CGV can remember if he typed something like that.

I think CGV can remember if he typed something like that.

Last night I mean. I was copying his posts in a topic or two and pasting them to make him believe he was double posting. Like a total fayg.

Maybe CGV has dementia and forgets everything, so he didn't remember if he wrote it or not

Look, I swear to drunk I'm not god

Last night I mean. I was copying his posts in a topic or two and pasting them to make him believe he was double posting. Like a total fayg.

Wow... Kudos to you Hika. So that was you copying my posts. I didn't even catch that. Nicely done